You’ve just finished a meeting with a prospect . . .
What do you do?
What are your next steps?
Today . . . we’re going to go there!
Here’s What You’ll Gain By Listening Today . . .
A question that everyone managing a sales team needs to ask in their next sales meeting. Yep, something you can actually talk about without reviewing “Mary’s numbers” and other outer body experience inducing activities.
6 questions you should ask IMMEDIATELY after your appointment.
Someone you might want to call right after your meeting.
3 things you need to send your prospect and more importantly; why!
How to get your prospect emotionally charged up enough to move them off of the fence of indifference.
Something you need to approach your prospect with between meetings.
Why “Homework” is essential to the courtship.
Additional Resources To Support Today’s Podcast . . .
1) I mention how I write certain things down in my journal. For more information on how you can keep a journal, click here.
2) I like to use “blank cards” when writing “Thank You’s”.
3) Believe it or not, a “thank you” actually saved my rear end. Check it out here.
4) To join our sales community on Facebook, please click here and be sure to “like” the page so you can continue to get updates and interact with us!
5) To join our Sales Playbook group on LinkedIn, please click here.
I could really use your help . . .
If you’ve been loving, what you’ve been hearing on The Sales Playbook podcast, please stop by iTunes, leave us a 5 star rating and a review . . . You’d make this aspiring sales rock star’s day!
Instructions on how to write a review on iTunes:
Step 1 Click on this link
Step 2 Look to the left and there’s a button that says “view in iTunes” click it.
Step 3 Scroll down to where it says “customer reviews” Directly under that it says “write a review”
Step 4 Write an awesome review for your Uncle Paul