30+ Ways To ROCK Your Cold Calls!
Join us Tuesday, December 9th at 11:30 am EST as we discuss over 30 ideas to help you use the phone more effectively!
Here’s what I’m going to share . . .
- 7 “Warm Ups” to get you into your “zone” faster
- 3 ways to conquer call reluctance
- How to research a potential client better than you competitors
- How to find “triggers” that will dramatically increase the recipient’s interest level
- How to craft a more compelling message without using a script
- How to cut off objections BEFORE they occur
- 3 ways to handle objections when they do occur (and responses to typical objections)
- How to ask for access to a higher level decision maker without insulting your contact
- 4 types of voicemails that will set you apart
For more information, pricing and to reserve your spot . . . Click HERE!
On December 3rd, right on your computer screen, we’ll be launching our last online sales program for 2014. I have over 100 tips to share with you to help you finish this year stronger and begin 2015 with new levels of AWESOMENESS! Click HERE for details!
For special pricing on two or more participants, email me (with the the total number you are considering) firstname.lastname@example.org
Have You Checked Out Our Rock Notes Program?
For those about to rock . . . you might want to consider my weekly rock notes product!
Each week, you’ll receive 1 quick (and easy to digest) tip and . . .
A work sheet with an action item to help you own the concept!
Click here for all the juicy details including topics and a really cool price!
Most emails don’t make it passed the subject line!
That’s why I thought it might be time to ROCK your emails with a special On Demand Workshop!
Here’s what I’m going to share . . .
- Two, non negotiable things you MUST do BEFORE sending an email to a prospect!
- 4 Ways to get email addresses without spending a dime on lists.
- 10 words and phrases you should never use in a subject line
- 5 Ways to capture someone’s attention in the subject line
- How to leverage internal/external “peer pressure” to pique interest
- 10 ways to make your email less salesy and a hell of a lot more interesting
- How to dramatically increase your response rates and . . .
- How one really simple thing increased my response rate by over 400%
Click HERE to learn more!
So you’ve connected with someone on a social network . . . Now what?
What do you say?
What do you do and while we’re at it . . .
How the heck do you transition the relationship from your computer screen to real time interactions, meetings and ultimately into new clients and lots of new business?
Click here for the rest of the scoop!
Paul’s Referral Workshop ($39.99)
Here’s what you’ll learn . . .
- The Psychology behind referrals
- How to set the stage to truly earn referrals
- 2 ways to dramatically increase the amount of referrals you receive
- A referral source 9 out of 10 people miss completely
- A specific time that you are literally leaving money on the table if you don’t ask for a referral!
The 5 Keys To Effective Prospect Meetings ($69.99)
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this 2 part series . . .
- How to take control of your meeting . . . without being controlling!
- The two deadly traps that you must be aware of!
- The one question you absolutely must ask!
- How to create questions that spark emotional intensity!
- The 2 types of questions (and none of that open ended/closed crap)
- One request that yields multiple benefits
- The 5 “Insurance Policies”
Read more or
Presenting Your Solutions With IMPACT! ($69.99)
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 2 part series . . .
- How To Truly Get Your Prospect’s/Client’s attention
- Creating and Maintaining A Collaborative Exchange
- How To Keep The Discussion From Going Prematurely To A Price Discussion
- How To Create A “Doubt Resistant” Presentation (You do understand that most buyers are skeptical. Don’t you?)
- How To Bring Key Parts Of Your Solution To Life (I can’t even begin to tell you how many people miss this one completely.)
- The One Question You Absolutely Must Ask During Your Presentation (No it isn’t any of that “Always Be Closing” nonsense!)
Read More or
Did you know know about my 90 Page Social Networking Playbook? Click here for all the juicy details!
My Risk Free Promise
If at any time you feel that I have not delivered what I have promised, then I want you to call me personally, directly, at this number (631) 455-2455 and I will personally make it right! If for some reason you are not satisfied, I will personally offer you an immediate refund. Please feel secure in the knowledge that you have zero risk in trusting me with your personal development!