How To Transition Your Social Network
So you’ve connected with someone on a social network . . . Now what?
What do you say?
What do you do and while we’re at it . . .
How the heck do you transition the relationship from your computer screen to real time interactions, meetings and ultimately into new clients and lots of new business?
Click here for the rest of the scoop!
Have You Checked Out Our Rock Notes Program?
For those about to rock . . . you might want to consider my weekly rock notes product!
Each week, you’ll receive 1 quick (and easy to digest) tip and . . .
A work sheet with an action item to help you own the concept!
Click here for all the juicy details including topics and a really cool price!
Paul’s Referral Workshop ($39.99)
Here’s what you’ll learn . . .
- The Psychology behind referrals
- How to set the stage to truly earn referrals
- 2 ways to dramatically increase the amount of referrals you receive
- A referral source 9 out of 10 people miss completely
- A specific time that you are literally leaving money on the table if you don’t ask for a referral!
The 5 Keys To Effective Prospect Meetings ($69.99)
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this 2 part series . . .
- How to take control of your meeting . . . without being controlling!
- The two deadly traps that you must be aware of!
- The one question you absolutely must ask!
- How to create questions that spark emotional intensity!
- The 2 types of questions (and none of that open ended/closed crap)
- One request that yields multiple benefits
- The 5 “Insurance Policies”
Read more or
Presenting Your Solutions With IMPACT! ($69.99)
Here’s what you’ll learn in this 2 part series . . .
- How To Truly Get Your Prospect’s/Client’s attention
- Creating and Maintaining A Collaborative Exchange
- How To Keep The Discussion From Going Prematurely To A Price Discussion
- How To Create A “Doubt Resistant” Presentation (You do understand that most buyers are skeptical. Don’t you?)
- How To Bring Key Parts Of Your Solution To Life (I can’t even begin to tell you how many people miss this one completely.)
- The One Question You Absolutely Must Ask During Your Presentation (No it isn’t any of that “Always Be Closing” nonsense!)
Read More or
Did you know know about my 90 Page Social Networking Playbook? Click here for all the juicy details!
My Risk Free Promise
If at any time you feel that I have not delivered what I have promised, then I want you to call me personally, directly, at this number (631) 455-2455 and I will personally make it right! If for some reason you are not satisfied, I will personally offer you an immediate refund. Please feel secure in the knowledge that you have zero risk in trusting me with your personal development!