In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast, we talk about two things for you to think about, BEFORE sending a sales email that will;
- Dramatically improve the quality of your message
- Condition your potential clients to open, read and respond to your emails.
- Help you stand apart from all the other reps trying to get their ear (or their eyes in this case)
- Set up your next attempt to communicate with your potential client.
So go ahead and give this week’s FREE sales lesson a listen and if you don’t have time, download it and listen to it in the car so you can remain a humble student of sales!
Download this episode (right click and save)
Time Is Running Out!
Our How To Write AWESOME Sales Emails webinar goes “live” this Thursday, which means registration will be ending shortly!
Have you registered yet?
Sign up today to gain access to . . .
- Finding potential clients, who have a 400% higher probability of needing what you sell.
- 10 different emails that get results. You’ll also get the templates.
- 12 subject lines that encourage the recipient to disregard and delete!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that will get your email opened.
- One all caps EPIC mistake, that turns off your prospect, in the first 2-3 sentences.
- One killer opening statement that engages your recipient from “Hello”.
- 2, MUST use psychological techniques that can gently persuade the recipient
- A 3 part, email format, that will position you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase your email responses.
- 4 ways to find email addresses, WITHOUT spending a dime
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc
Here’s What You Get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it on Thursday or you’d like to review the training again)
10 Email Templates
Bonus eBook (Sent After The Webinar)
Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay later that afternoon. View it anytime during the next 60 days.