Most sales reps think of snail mail for one thing, and one thing only;
“Thank you” cards/notes!
While I can’t disagree with the importance of sending a “Thank you” card, we’re neglecting several other ways we can (and should) be using snail mail to complement our other sales efforts.
I have a bit of a confession to make . . .
I lied when I told you that there were 13 ways to leverage snail mail.
I’m actually going to help you discover way more!
By having you answer the following 13 questions I’ve prepared for you and challenging you to come up with at least 3 answers for each.
Do that and you’ll have at least 39 ways to stand out by using snail mail and;
39 ways OTHER than sending “Thank you” cards!
13 Ways To Get A Prospect’s Attention With Snail Mail;
- In what ways can I use snail mail to introduce my company?
- In what ways can I do something creative via snail mail?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to highlight my expertise?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to send along “evidence” to reduce doubt, skepticism and hesitation?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to pass along a resource, idea or suggestion?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to set up (and create anticipation) for the next “touch”.
- In what ways can I use snail mail to create anticipation for an upcoming client or prospect meeting?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to stay top of mind between meetings with a prospect?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to complement my social networking activities?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to complement my traditional networking activities?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to stay top of mind with a client?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to raise my client’s awareness of ALL the products/services I can provide?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to generate more referrals?
Trying To Get A Decision Maker’s ATTENTION? Good Luck With That!
Sometimes it feels like we’re invisible to our potential clients!
We leave messages that go unanswered.
We send emails that that aren’t responded to and yet somehow we hope that eventually, they’ll grant us an appointment, and hear us out!
Meanwhile . . .
We have quotas.
We have bills to pay and . . .
It can be really frustrating to “keep plugging away”.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a bit more control of your hunting process?
On June 28th, at 11:30 am EST, I’ll be hosting a special online webinar to help YOU, get the attention of a buyer, who finds it way too easy to forget about you!
Here’s what I’m going to share;
- How To Dramatically Increase The Odds Of Having A Decision Maker Take Your Call (Did You Ever Wish There Was A Way You Could Get Someone To Actually Pick Up The Phone? Here You Go!)
- How A Decision Maker Reads An Email and The 5 Email Tactics Your Peers Are Leveraging To Stand Out.
- 2 Email Subject Lines That Lead To More Opens and Responses.
- 1 Simple Phrase That Will Capture A Decision Maker’s Attention.
- 3 Ways Your Peers Are Leveraging “Seasonal Messaging” To Set Themselves Apart.
- 15 Ways Your Peers Are Using Creativity To Get In The Door (I’ll Be Sending A Really Cool Bonus PDF After The Webinar)
- 4 Things You Can Do Via Your Social Network To Get Your Dream Client’s Attention (That Pretty Much NO ONE Is Doing!)
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Helps You Stand Out WITHOUT Becoming A Pain In The Ass!
Thursday, June 28th, at 11:30 am EST.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
PDF With 15+ Ways To Use Creativity To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention
Please click HERE to reserve your spot!