You have all kinds of sales tasks that you need to complete each and every day, but unfortunately . . . many of them take you away from prospecting!
If you’re like many sales professionals, that can lead to inconsistent prospecting which can hurt you because . . .
1) You’re not working your “hunting muscle groups”. So when you do, eventually get back to prospecting, you’re rusty and it takes you forever to get your groove back!
2) You’re not visible enough, on a consistent basis, for your prospect to know who you are. You’ve slipped off their radar screen and worse yet, when you do call, you lose precious time while they try and process an important question “Who the hell is this dude?”
3) Your competitor gains visibility. You could have the best widget in the world but if your prospect doesn’t know about you and meanwhile they hear from your competitor . . . guess what happens?
So here are a few questions I’d like for you to ponder but before you answer them, please ask your ego to leave the room.
First, as you reflect on the first 5 months of 2018, have you kept up with your prospecting appearances/
If you haven’t, why?
If you haven’t, what will you do, starting right NOW to court your potential clients consistently?
This last question is a tad self serving but what the hell;
Would 75 fresh tactics and 20 templates help?
Then you absolutely MUST download my Prospect Like A Pro system ASAP because we’re about to close out registration for 2018.
Otherwise, here’s what you’re going to miss out on;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Go At Your Own Pace
Since this is a download, there aren’t any set times you need to show up for class. View it at your leisure and go at your own pace. I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(2) 90 minute sessions with over 75 ideas to dramatically improve your prospecting efforts!
(2) Sets of worksheets (one for each session)
15 email templates
1 opening statement template
4 voicemail templates
Email access to me to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?
Click HERE to download it NOW!