Staying in touch with our clients not only helps us to grow existing accounts, it can also help protect that business as well.
How do we stay in touch with our clients without either doing the old “Calling to check in” thing, or giving them a vibe that all we care about is getting money from them?
How can we keep it interesting enough, so our clients gladly take our calls and do a little something known as “Responding”?
I created a FREE worksheet that will help you build your “keep in touch” arsenal to over 33 different ways and;
I’ve even included several bonus ideas to help you strengthen your client communication map. You do have a client communication map, right? Click HERE to get mine.
Unfortunately this worksheet is totally useless;
Until you actually put it to use!
Download your FREE 33 Ways To Stay In Touch With Your Clients worksheet by Clicking HERE.
We’re going to be talking more about strengthening your client relationships (and growing your book of business) during our How To GROW Your Existing Accounts webinar on February 22nd, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining your peers for this webinar;
- How To Get The Inside Track On New Opportunities.
- How To Expand To Other Divisions, Locations Etc.
- A Meeting Format That Opens Your Client (and all the stakeholders) Up To New Ideas.
- How To Sell Change.
- A 3 Step Questioning Technique That Helps Safeguard Your Accounts, Generate MORE Business, Testimonials and Referrals.
- How To Get Access To Other Stakeholders Without Offending Your Contact.
- How To Add Value Via Ideas, Surprises and Resources.
- How To Create A “Keep In Touch” Plan Without Defaulting To “Calling To Check In”.
February 22nd at 11:30 am EST and if you can’t make it I’ll send you the webinar replay.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d like to go back for seconds)
Please click HERE to join us!