This time of year ALL of us sales folk are looking for ways to expedite our deals;
WITHOUT coming across as desperate and WITHOUT annoying the hell out of our prospects!
Here’s something really simple you can do during your initial meeting;
Get a firm commitment on WHEN delivery, launch, implementation, etc is to happen and then;
Work backwards subtracting your turnaround time!
For example, if you’d like to hire me to train your sales team, I typically need 30 days to create that for you.
So if you were to tell me that you’d like to get this training going the second week in January, I’d subtract out my lead time and we’d end up with the exact date the decision needs to be made.
I would then ask for a commitment for a decision, NO LATER than that date, and set an appointment (right then and there) for a meeting/call for the decision
This lets me know, immediately, BEFORE I tie up resources, how committed you are to buying NOW vs some time in the future.
I go a step further and send a calendar invite confirming this and;
I use “homework” to keep everyone (me included) on task.
This is a really important step, because it gently tightens the leash and;
It gives you another early indicator of the urgency (or lack thereof).
It also gets the decision (and necessary tasks to reach that decision), “on the calendar” and keeps things moving forward.
I believe its also an effective way to take control of the process WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative.
This is actually the first step (of several other steps) you can do to EXPEDITE your deals BEFORE year end.
I’ll be sharing the rest of the steps during our How To EXPEDITE Your Deals BEFORE Year End webinar, this Thursday, November 8th, at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t join us live?
Sign up anyway to gain access to the webinar replay and all the resources that are included.
Here’s what you’ll gain by signing up today;
- How To Get In Front Of Prospects With A Higher Degree of Urgency
- How To Get Access To ALL Of The Stakeholders Without Offending Your Contact.
- 1 Thing You Can Do To IMMEDIATELY Stand Out In A Competitive Deal
- How To IMMEDIATELY Take Control (Without Being Manipulative)
- The 5 Types Of Questions That Propel The Sale Forward
- What To Say/Do When Your Prospect Wants To Take 3 Bids.
- 1 Dozen Ways To Expedite Your Deals.
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Prospect Engaged and Focused On YOU; Even Between Meetings and Phone Calls!
- How To Maneuver Your Competitors Into A Defensive Position, Without Badmouthing!
At The End Of The Webinar, You’ll Have A Powerful Framework to Outfox, Outmaneuver, and Outsell your competitors!
This Thursday, November 8th at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t make it on Thursday, November 8th at 11:30 am EST?
Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay later that afternoon. View it at a more convenient time! And yes, I’ll send you the templates and bonus PDF listed below.
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(1) 90 Minute Webinar Packed With Actionable Tips.
Webinar Replay (Sent Later That Day)
2 Templates That Have Been Working Like A Charm For Me
What’s The Investment?