The absolute BEST time to build your network is BEFORE you need to!
If you wait until your sales suck or you’re between jobs;
You limit your results!
Because you’ve built zero relationship equity!
Don’t get me wrong . . .
I have faith in humanity and have to believe that there’s a kind soul somewhere, who might help you but;
You’re going to get much better results after you’ve invested the time to build strong relationships.
One more thing . . .
If you’ve been inadvertently giving your network the finger, by not responding to them when they try to interact, or especially when they are in need and then;
You suddenly become interested only when YOU need something;
You risk coming across as shallow! Probably, because it IS a shallow move!
Things might be going well for you today, but you have no clue what tomorrow has in store for you!
I decided to get serious about building my network 10 years ago.
When I first started this initiative, I was head over heals in love with the company I worked for, so the purpose of my network was to create a safety net.
Within 3 years I fell out of love and found myself looking for my next opportunity.
I decided to launch Castain Training Systems and turned immediately to my network.
I landed my first 45 accounts in 30 days and;
I’ve been bringing in 3-5 new ones every month (and hundreds of webinar participants) ever since.
The Problem Is That Most People Don’t Know HOW To Nurture A Network
My advice would be to carve out some quiet time, get some good music in your earbuds, and think out a communication plan.
Think about what you’ll say and do from the moment you;
Meet at a networking event or connect on a social network.
Think 3 “touches” at a time so you don’t get overwhelmed thinking you have to map things out for the next few months;
All in one sitting!
Here’s Something That Will Help
I’m going to be sharing how I nurture my network (including my communication plan and 10 email templates) during our How To Leverage Your Online and Offline Network.
It takes place August 23rd at 11:30 am EST and;
Here’s what you’ll discover by joining us;
- How To Strike Up A Conversation With Anyone (Even If You’re An Introvert Like Me).
- 11 Networking Mistakes And How To Avoid Them.
- A Step by Step Communication Plan To Follow During and After A Networking Event.
- What To Say and Do From The Moment You Connect With Someone On LinkedIn.
- An Easy Way To Stay In Touch With Your Most Valuable Connections.
- How To Double and Triple Your Referrals and Warm Intros (Even If You’ve Never Done Business With Someone In Your Network).
- How To Stay Out Of The “Friend-Zone” and Transition Your Network Into Paid Clients.
- 10 Email Templates To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” With Your Network.
What do you get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d like to go back for seconds)
10 Email Templates