As a business owner, I get a ton of calls and emails from people trying to sell me something.
Here’s the thing;
They ALL approach me the same way and quite frankly;
They ALL Sound The Same
Many times its the same phone pitch, different company.
No snail mail.
No attempt via LinkedIn.
No creative approaches.
No warm intros from a mutual friend.
So I end up disregarding and deleting;
Not because I’m some high and mighty business owner;
Because they’ve positioned themselves as FORGETTABLE.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BECOME MORE MEMORABLE;
First, ask yourself a question;
In what ways can I approach potential clients differently?
Think about your messaging as well as the messaging platforms you can use (email, phone, snail mail, LinkedIn etc).
Think about how you can make the “courtship” different from the way their other “suitors” are embracing it.
Ask this question in your next sales team meeting and do a little brainstorming and;
When you’re ready for a few more answers;
Join us for Castain’s Prospecting Playbook webinar on March 23rd, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll gain by joining us;
- 25 Ways To Find The Business Everyone Misses
- 5 Creative Ways To Get A Potential Client’s Attention
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Will Set You Apart
- The One Sentence That Gets A Potential Client’s Attention IMMEDIATELY
- 5 Ways To Get Someone’s Attention By Using Snail Mail
- 5 Email Templates That Get Opened, Read and Responded To
- The Phone Template My Coaching Clients Have Been Using To Generate MORE Appointments
- How To Handle Stalls and Objections.
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
(5) Email Templates That Get Opened, Read and Responded To
(1) Phone Template
Access To A Secret Resource Page
Email Access To Me To Answer Any Webinar Related Questions
March 23rd at 11:30 am EST
Please click HERE or the handy/dandy button below to reserve your spot and/or to get on the list to receive the webinar replay if you can’t make it on the 23rd.