According to a recent survey conducted by Hubspot;
Only 3% Consider Salespeople To Be Trustworthy
That means 97% basically think we’re full of sh*t and wouldn’t trust us as far as they could throw us!
If the average person DOESN’T trust what you’re saying, then you shouldn’t just say things;
You should ALWAYS back up what you’re saying with EVIDENCE!
“Evidence” consists of various forms of proof that reduces doubt, skepticism and objections.
Here are a few examples;
A Demonstration of your product or service.
Yes, you should be thinking face to face demo but sometimes a video demo allows you to bring that 7 ton piece of machinery right to your prospect. And speaking of video;
A video tour of your facility. A video introducing the team that will work on their account “behind the scenes”. Kind of brings things to life when there’s a human attached to it, no?
Testimonials and please, for the love of God, use the full name instead “Todd F, pharmaceutical client”. I mean if we all agree that there’s a trust issue at hand, why would you provide something sketchy like that?
Here’s the testimonial I used for our recent email webinar.
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc
Analogies Here’s a FREE sales lesson on 7 ways you can use analogies.
There’s actually several additional forms of evidence (over 12 of these bad boys) that I will be sharing during our upcoming 70 Ways To ROCK Your Sales Email webinar but;
Here’s the thing;
If the vast majority of buyers are predisposed NOT to trust the vast majority of salespeople;
Then we need to do a better job putting them at ease . . .
Early In The Sales Cycle!
Proactively providing evidence (as in not waiting for someone to tilt their head at you in disbelief) can go a long way!
WOULD YOU LIKE CASTAIN’S 12 FORMS OF EVIDENCE?
Join us this Thursday for our 70 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Email webinar.
I’m going to share 70 proven cold email tactics and 50 cold email templates.
And the good news is that I’ll send you the replay and the templates if you can’t join us live. View it after the holidays, I won’t tell anyone!
Here’s what I have planned for you;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who are 400% more likely to buy NOW!
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates so you can begin using them immediately!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
This Thursday, December 20th at 11:30 am EST.
IMPORTANT . . .
Happy to send the webinar replay and all the resources listed below to all who can’t join us live!
Here’s What You Get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session
Replay Of The Webinar (In case you can’t join us live (or even dead) or you’d like to review the training again)
50 Email Templates