Do you think that to a buyer, most sales people sound the same?
That’s because most sales messaging centers around one flavor, and one flavor only;
“I WANT TO SELL YOU SOMETHING”
And don’t get me wrong, I think it’s important that buyers know that we’re not looking for a bunch of buddies who never buy a damn thing (Can you say “friendzoned”?);
It’s just that we aren’t changing it up enough to keep the courtship interesting.
So Instead of sending the same email, opening your cold call the same way or leaving the same voicemail;
Send a resource
Offer an idea
Introduce them to someone who can buy from them, help them etc.
Invite them to an industry event, networking event, an event your company is hosting.
Ask them a question.
Send a fact, a case study, a story, an analogy to solidify a point.
Send along something fun, funny (just keep it tasteful)
Congratulate them on a win, a new product launch, your contact getting promoted, a work anniversary etc.
Wish them a happy holiday.
But here’s the thing . . .
Change it up!
And speaking of “changing it up”, here are;
50 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Calls, Emails, and Sales Messaging
On April 19th, at 11:30 am EST, I’ll be hosting a special online webinar to help YOU;
Get the ATTENTION of a buyer who finds it way too easy to forget about you!
Here’s what I’m going to share;
- How To Automate Your Research WITHOUT Clogging Your Inbox With Google Alerts
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Cold Calls and Voicemails
- My 5 BEST Sales Email Templates
- How To Create A Really Effective Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More
- 12 Tactics That Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Objections
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” In Your Emails, Cold Calls and Sales Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Snail Mail, Etc.
April 19th at 11:30 am EST
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again
5 Email Templates
1 Phone Template
4 Voicemail Templates
Please click HERE to reserve your spot and/or to receive the webinar replay if you can’t join us live.