I can tell you that I’m a very different keynote speaker all day long but;
If I don’t demonstrate that difference, the PERCEPTION is that;
I’m just another “Me too” speaker.
How about you . . .
Is it possible that YOU’RE approaching, and nurturing potential clients, in a way that makes you seem like a “Me too” solution?
Now if you are, in fact, a “Me too” company, then;
By all means keep doing what you’re doing but;
If you truly believe, that you and your company, bring something special to the party;
Then stop acting like EVERYONE else!
Come to the party with the same “Me too” message, via the same tired form of outreach, and you’ve conditioned potential clients to disregard you!
Why? Because you’re no different than every other “Me too” sales rep!
Riddle me this . . .
IN WHAT WAYS CAN I APPROACH A POTENTIAL CLIENT DIFFERENTLY?
How can you change up your messaging?
How can you use different forms of outreach?
How can you use creativity?
Once you answer those questions, expand your knowledge by asking them in your next sales team meeting.
Then, give serious consideration to joining us for our 30 Ways To Get A Buyer’s Attention webinar on December 14th, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll discover by joining us . . .
- 1 simple phrase that will capture someone’s attention whether it be in an email or by phone.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of getting through to your potential client. Did you ever wish you could get someone to pick up their phone when you call? This tactic will help!
- 2 voicemail messages that will set you apart.
- 2 psychological tactics that will compel people to respond to you (without positioning yourself as a jerk)
- 2 email subject lines that will get a potential client’s attention.
- 2 different ways of reaching out to a potential client that 99.9% of your competitors aren’t doing.
- 4 things you can do via your social network to get more appointments with decision makers.
- 3 things you can do at your next networking event to stand out.
- How to use “Communication Mapping” to get on the radar screen and 5 sample “Maps” to help you stand out!
- 10 examples of how your peers are using “Creative Door Openers” to set more appointments.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 minute webinar with over 30 tactics
A really cool PDF with over 40 ideas to help you get your potential client’s attention.
What’s The Investment?
Can’t join us on December 14th?
Purchase the webinar anyway and I’ll send you the replay,worksheets etc later that day. View it whenever you’d like.
Please click HERE to secure your spot now.