Getting the attention of a busy decision maker is no easy task and yet;
The vast majority of the sales population does something that kills their chances within the first 2-3 sentences.
Doesn’t matter if its during a call, within an email or note, or even via LinkedIn;
Reps are making a HUGE mistake with their messaging.
You lose a decision maker’s interest, when you open with something about your company, INSTEAD of something about THEIR world!
You know, things like a phone call that opens with “Hi, Ellen, its Paul Castain with Castain Training Systems and we’re a . . .”
An email that opens with “We make widgets that . . .” or “Vandelay Industries is a full service . . .”
The problem with this is that they really don’t care enough about you (at that point) to continue with the interruption.
Seriously, you lost them at “Hello”.
Instead, open with something about THEIR World, THEIR Company etc.
That’s what they REALLY care about and;
That’s how you get someone to hear you out.
So if you’d really like to get someone’s attention;
Stop opening the dialogue with YOU and;
Make it about THEM instead!
HERE ARE 50 MORE WAYS TO GET A DECISION MAKERS ATTENTION . . .
On April 19th, at 11:30 am EST, I’ll be hosting a special online webinar to help YOU;
Get the ATTENTION of a buyer who finds it way too easy to forget about you!
It’s called 50 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Calls, Emails, and Sales Messaging and;
Here’s what I’m going to share;
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Cold Calls and Voicemails
- My 5 BEST Sales Email Templates
- How To Create A Really Effective Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More
- 12 Tactics That Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Objections
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” In Your Emails, Cold Calls and Sales Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Snail Mail, Etc.
April 19th at 11:30 am EST
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again
5 Email Templates
1 Phone Template
4 Voicemail Templates
Please click HERE to reserve your spot and/or to receive the webinar replay if you can’t join us live.