Next to email, the phone is easily the noisiest channel when it comes to reaching out to a potential client!
And since those potential clients are overwhelmed with the high volume of calls;
They have assistants filtering them, voicemails stopping them, and if you’re lucky enough to get through;
You’re dealing with a person who will make a split second judgment as to whether or not you’re worthy of being heard, let alone granted an appointment!
Less than 2% of our cold calls result in an appointment!
According to a report from Leap Job, only about 2% of all the calls you’re making result in an appointment. IBM was more optimistic and said it’s more like 3%!
I have over 25 tactics and 7 templates I’m going to share to help you (if I might be so bold) Unsuckify Your Cold Calls but;
TODAY is the last day you can register to join us live or to get the webinar replay!
In fact, the webinar goes live at 11:30 am EST TODAY!
Here’s what I have planned for you;
- 5 Ways To “Soften The Target” BEFORE You Make The Call.
- How To Warm Up and How To Conduct A “Warm Up” Call.
- 3 Ways To Perfect Your “Pitch”.
- What You MUST Say In The First 8 Seconds Of Your Call.
- How To Use The Preemptive Strike Tactic To Neutralize Objections.
- How To Embrace The Power Of “Pattern Interrupts” While Cold Calling.
- The 3 Step “Objection Buster” Formula.
- How To Respond To Stalls Like “Send Me Some Information”, “Call Me Back Next Month, Next Quarter, After The Holidays”, Etc.
- How To Respond To Typical Objections Such As “Not Interested”, “We Already Have A Vendor For That”, “We’re Under Contract”, “No Time To Meet”, “No Budget”.
- An Exercise That Will Triple Your Responses To Typical Objections.
TODAY, November 16th, at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t make it TODAY at 11:30 am EST?
Sign up anyway and you’ll receive the webinar replay and all the resources listed below.
(1) 90 Minute Webinar With Over 25 Actionable Tips
Cold Call Template
7 Objection Buster Templates
Please click HERE to reserve your spot and/or to receive the webinar replay and templates if you can’t join us live!