That’s what you feel like yelling when your calls go unreturned and your emails go unanswered!
Since you can’t yell that at your potential clients;
What CAN you do?
Just make MORE calls?
Just send MORE emails?
I’m not convinced that doing more of something that isn’t working is the key.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, you have to be putting in the work, but;
If your approach and messaging AREN’T on point, doing MORE of that is rather silly.
I’m going to ask you a really direct question and quite frankly its one that you’ve read here before but;
You’ve blown it off because somehow you felt I was talking to someone else!
So let’s be clear . . .
I AM Talking To You When I Ask;
When was the last time you really took a good look at the approach and messaging necessary to bring in your dream client?
And while we’re at it, when was the last time you modified your approach?
I mean, sh*t, the year is half over and now we’re heading into a time of year when people use the summer as an excuse to put you off until September.
Then you come back in September playing catch-up only to have everything fall off a cliff again just after Thanksgiving.
Then, POOF! It’s year end and everyone is in a full blown panic!
It means you better snap it the hell up!
NOW is the time to get some new ideas and tactics to apply in the second half, NOT, December as you’re trying desperately to get every last sale in before year end.
On June 28th, at 11:30 am EST, we’re going to be talking about How To Get Your Dream Client’s Attention.
Here’s what I’m going to share;
- How To Dramatically Increase The Odds Of Having A Decision Maker Take Your Call (Did You Ever Wish There Was A Way You Could Get Someone To Actually Pick Up The Phone? Here You Go!)
- How A Decision Maker Reads An Email and The 5 Email Tactics Your Peers Are Leveraging To Stand Out.
- 2 Email Subject Lines That Lead To More Opens and Responses.
- 1 Simple Phrase That Will Capture A Decision Maker’s Attention.
- 3 Ways Your Peers Are Leveraging “Seasonal Messaging” To Set Themselves Apart.
- 15 Ways Your Peers Are Using Creativity To Get In The Door (I’ll Be Sending A Really Cool Bonus PDF After The Webinar)
- 4 Things You Can Do Via Your Social Network To Get Your Dream Client’s Attention (That Pretty Much NO ONE Is Doing!)
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Helps You Stand Out WITHOUT Becoming A Pain In The Ass!
Thursday, June 28th, at 11:30 am EST.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
PDF With 15+ Ways To Use Creativity To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention
Please click HERE to reserve your spot!