When it comes to training sales reps to make cold calls, there’s way too much emphasis on how to handle objections instead of;
What to say and do to reduce the probability of getting them in the first place.
When was the last time you stepped back and looked at your approach?
Do you think you might sound like everyone else?
Do you think that you might be losing potential clients within the first few seconds?
Do you even know how most sales reps lose a potential client within seconds?
One major way to lose a potential client is to immediately launch into something about your company right after your greeting.
At that point, your prospect really doesn’t give a sh*t about you.
Instead, why don’t you lead with something about THEM and then tie it in with how your company can help?
This is a technique that can be used (with great success) in your emails too!
This is part of a simple, 4 step process I’m going share during our Cold Calls That ROCK webinar, this Friday at 11:30 am EST.
Oh, and I’m also going to give you the template too!
Here’s what I’m going to share . . .
- How to research a potential client WITHOUT becoming a full time research analyst.
- 2 ways to get WARM Introductions.
- 5 Email Templates That WARM up a cold call.
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention in the first 10 seconds.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and, I might as well say it; OBJECTIONS!
- How to respond to typical objections like “Not interested/No need” “Have a supplier/Under contract” “Too busy”.
- How to respond to typical stalls, like “Call me back next month, next year, after the holidays, next millennium etc” “Send me your information” etc.
- A 3 step formula to help you regain control of your calls.
- 4 ways to beat nervousness and call reluctance.
December 1st at 11:30 am EST and don’t worry if you can’t make it that day. Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay and all the goodies listed below!
Here’s what you’ll get;
(1) 90 minute webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d just like to go back for more)
5 Email Templates
So if you’d like to bring your phone skills up a notch or three, click HERE to secure your spot!
Please email me if you’d like information on customizing this program for your sales team.