Unless you’re a complete sales rock star, you’re going to be sending a potential client several emails;
BEFORE they even know who you are, let alone grant you an appointment!
The problem with the vast majority of sales emails is that they are just that;
So if we all agree that you’re going to be sending several emails, over time;
How do we keep the recipient interested?
Before I share what I do, I’m going to suggest that you ask yourself the following question;
How do I send my potential clients emails that are relevant, helpful, and valuable?
Ponder that one, write down any ideas that come to mind (judge your answers later).
Then, go to your sales team (in your next team meeting) and ask it in a group setting.
Have everyone write their answers in silence, and then have each person (or a cross section of the team) share what they came up with.
Some things that I do to send a more relevant email
I fire myself (and rehire myself as the stakeholders of my solution). Then;
I ask myself, “What things would I find challenging in that role?”
“What things would irritate me and keep me up at night?”
“What would frighten me or have me embracing a risk averse mindset?”
“What would I need to know in order to determine if a change is necessary?”
“What would I need to know in evaluating solutions and selecting the BEST one?”
“What would I need to know at every phase of the customer journey?”
“What questions would I have?”
What questions should I have that the average person in that role never thinks of asking?”
Then I send emails (and create other content) that answers those questions!
There’s a bit more to it than this but would you agree that sending along emails that address those questions would be more welcomed than emails that ALWAYS reek of;
I’d like to set an appointment with you so I can sell you something!
You see, when you continually send emails like that;
You condition the recipient NOT to open future emails from you!
And don’t get me wrong, you absolutely NEED to remind people that you AREN’T A NOT FOR PROFIT sharing stuff out of the goodness of your heart but;
Why not create a more interesting courtship and;
Establish your authority instead of;
Sounding like all those other emails they get from sales reps?
Here’s something else that can help . . .
I’m going to be sharing over 70 tactics to help you send a better cold email.
I’ll also share 50 cold email templates and;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who are 400% more likely to buy NOW!
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates so you can begin using them immediately!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
December 20th at 11:30 am EST. Happy to send the webinar replay and all the resources listed below to all who can’t join us live.
Here’s What You Get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session
Replay Of The Webinar (In case you can’t join us live (or even dead) or you’d like to review the training again)
50 Email Templates
Click HERE to reserve your spot!
“Paul’s advice and suggestions made an immediate impact on both my confidence and my business success. He’s armed me with so many tips and suggestions; I still haven’t been able to pursue them all!”
George Henderson, AccessIT Group, Inc.
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc