We all know the importance of keeping in touch with clients but;
How do you do it WITHOUT sounding like you’re desperate for a sale and;
WITHOUT “Calling to check in”.
In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast I offer several ways to actually bring value while keeping in touch.
And in the spirit of Valentine’s Day here in the U.S., we talk about the importance of continuing to “date” your clients during the “marriage”.
How To GROW Existing Accounts
On February 22nd at 11:30 am EST, we’re hosting our How To GROW Your Existing Business webinar.
We’re going to discuss;
- How To Get The Inside Track On New Opportunities.
- How To Sell Change.
- A 3 Step Questioning Technique That Helps Safeguard Your Accounts, Generate MORE Business, Testimonials and Referrals.
- How To Get Access To Other Stakeholders Without Offending Your Contact.
- How To Expand To Other Divisions, Locations Etc.
- How To Add Value Via Ideas, Surprises and Resources.
- How To Create A “Keep In Touch” Plan Without Defaulting To “Calling To Check In”.
- A Meeting Format That Opens Your Client (and all the stakeholders) Up To New Ideas.
February 22nd at 11:30 am EST and if you can’t make it I’ll send you the webinar replay.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d like to go back for seconds)
Please click HERE to join us!