Most people suck at networking!
Seriously they do!
They either avoid offline networking events and online social networking sites like LinkedIn or;
They basically just collect a bunch of useless business cards and online “connections” and;
Proceed to do absolutely NOTHING with their network!
Quite frankly, that’s the recipe for leaving money on the table!
There’s actually another category;
It consists of people who network both online and offline but;
End up getting “friend-zoned” by a bunch of people who never buy, refer or facilitate a warm intro.
Kind of defeats the point of all of this, no?
On August 23rd, at 11:30 am EST, we’re going to change the way you network!
Here’s what you’ll discover by joining us;
- How To Strike Up A Conversation With Anyone (Even If You’re An Introvert Like Me).
- 11 Networking Mistakes And How To Avoid Them.
- A Step by Step Communication Plan To Follow During and After A Networking Event.
- What To Say and Do From The Moment You Connect With Someone On LinkedIn.
- An Easy Way To Stay In Touch With Your Most Valuable Connections.
- How To Double and Triple Your Referrals and Warm Intros (Even If You’ve Never Done Business With Someone In Your Network).
- How To Stay Out Of The “Friend-Zone” and Transition Your Network Into Paid Clients.
- 10 Email Templates To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” With Your Network.
What do you get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
10 Email Templates
Can’t Make It On August 23rd at 11:30 am EST?
Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay, worksheets and templates!
Please click HERE or the button below to reserve your spot now!