You’d think that the biggest reason why we lose clients would be crappy service or faulty products, but think again.
According to the late, Jay Conrad Levinson, 68% of all business lost in the US, is lost to apathy after the sale.
We are in essence ignoring our clients to death!
We could probably debate those numbers, but, sometimes its more important to take a look in the mirror instead!
So let me ask you a few questions, but before I do, go ahead and ask your ego to leave the room.
I’ll wait . . .
OK, here are a few, in no particular order;
- In what ways can you know your client, their needs, what they fear, and excites them BETTER than anyone else?
- In what ways could you show your clients more “love”?
- In what ways can you provide resources, ideas and suggestions?
- In what ways could you keep in touch better without always appearing like you’re trying to sell them something?
- Similar to the last question: In what ways can you keep in touch without that God awful “Calling to check in” vibe?
- In what ways could you create a communication map of scheduled communication, so you can keep in touch, and stay top of mind?
And if you’d like to hear my answers, click HERE and check out the webinar I’m hosting on February 22nd!
We’re going to talk about how you can competitor-proof your book of business and;
GROW the heck out of it!
Here’s what we’re going to discuss;
- How To Get The Inside Track On New Opportunities.
- How To Expand To Other Divisions, Locations Etc.
- 12 Ways To Sell Change, Reduce Doubt and Skepticism.
- A Meeting Format That Opens Your Client (and all the stakeholders) Up To New Ideas.
- A 3 Step Questioning Technique That Helps Safeguard Your Accounts, Generate MORE Business, Testimonials and Referrals.
- How To Get Access To Other Stakeholders Without Offending Your Contact.
- How To Add Value Via Ideas, Surprises and Resources.
- How To Create A “Keep In Touch” Plan Without Defaulting To “Calling To Check In”.
- 5 Email Templates That Create Value and More Opportunities With Your Clients.
February 22nd at 11:30 am EST and if you can’t make it I’ll send you the webinar replay.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
5 Email Templates That Create Value and More Opportunities With Clients
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d like to go back for seconds)
Please click HERE to secure your spot (and to get your email templates)