I have a super quick question for you with regard to how you network online and offline.
What happens after you’ve made the connection?
If you’re like most sales reps;
Absolutely F’n Nothing!
So we take the time to go to networking events and all we end up doing is collecting a bunch of business cards that;
Sit in our desk drawer and;
We “connect” with all these people on LinkedIn and;
Do NOTHING with them!
Here’s the thing . . .
In your defense, you probably don’t know what to do after you connect or meet with someone at an event.
I have two suggestions;
First, create a communication map detailing your first few moves after you connect with someone or meet them at an event.
Think of your first 3 moves.
Then revisit it again and create your next 3 moves.
Don’t know what those moves should look like?
Join us for our How To ROCK Your Online and Offline Network, Thursday, January 25th, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll discover by joining us;
- How To Strike Up A Conversation With Anyone (Even If You’re An Introvert Like Me).
- 11 Networking Mistakes And How To Avoid Them.
- A Step by Step Communication Plan To Follow During and After A Networking Event.
- What To Say and Do From The Moment You Connect With Someone On LinkedIn.
- An Easy Way To Stay In Touch With Your Most Valuable Connections.
- How To Double and Triple Your Referrals and Warm Intros (Even If You’ve Never Done Business With Someone In Your Network).
- How To Stay Out Of The “Friend-Zone” and Transition Your Network Into Paid Clients.
- 10 Email Templates To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” With Your Network.
What do you get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
10 Email Templates
Can’t Make It On January 25th at 11:30 am EST?
Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay, worksheets and templates!
Please click HERE or the button below to reserve your spot now!