Most sales reps weren’t properly trained to prospect.
They know they’re supposed to research but don’t know WHAT they should be looking for.
There are also those who spend either no time researching or way too much time.
There are those who don’t know how to warm up a “cold” call by leveraging additional forms of outreach. You do know that you’re allowed to do that, right?
Many reps don’t know how to craft an “objection resistant dialogue” and either end up “winging it” or sounding like they’re reading from a script.
They don’t turn the call into a “visit” because they’re too busy spewing a “sales pitch”.
They fail to capture interest during the first 8 seconds of a cold call, and get ushered quickly off the phone. The same can be said with the emails they’re sending in that they lose the recipient’s interest in the first sentence or two.
They don’t know how to handle the typical objections in a way that doesn’t sound cheesy or cliched, or that redirects the conversation back to asking for the appointment.
They either don’t leave a voicemail message or worse yet, they leave one that’s typical and reeks of “me too”. And to be completely blunt, they leave a voice mail that results in disregard and DELETE! Kind of like those emails they’ve been sending too!
They don’t know how to make the phone PART of a bigger communication plan that includes OTHER forms of outreach.
And I’m just getting started!
Once an appointment is set, many reps fail to safeguard their deal from things like competitors, ambivalence, objections, etc.
They end up taking a defensive stance instead of gently guiding their prospect toward a decision.
So in short, many of you could use some ideas to help you get in front of MORE opportunities and some ideas to help you close MORE of those opportunities.
I mean as good as you are, are you really in a position to say;
No thanks I can’t possibly get any better at prospecting and closing!
That’s why the focus of this summer’s Virtual Sales Camp is prospecting and closing.
Have you signed up yet?
Better hurry because it’s only available until July 19th!
It’s all prerecorded so you can go at your own pace.
Here’s what we’ll cover;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
- The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
- The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
- A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
- 12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
- 5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
- How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
- The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
- 3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
- How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
- 12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
- How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
- How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
- How to negotiate like a pro!
- A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
FREE Bonus Session: 25 Ways To ROCK Your Sales This Summer
- 3 ways to create URGENCY with your prospects and clients
- 10 email tactics that will help you capture your prospect’s attention (and get more responses)
- 2 “Summer Specific Attention Getters”
- 2 ways to triple your referrals
- 3 ways to generate more business with your existing clients
- 3 ways to handle “Call me back after Labor Day”
- A ridiculously simple summer communication plan you can implement the moment I teach it to you
- How to leverage the summer instead of dreading it
- How to outwork your competitors this summer (and still enjoy the heck out of yours)
So what do you get?
(4) 90 minute pre-recorded sessions with worksheets.
15 sales email templates
1 cold calling template
4 voicemail template
PDF with 100 sales questions
Castain’s Agenda Statement template
Whenever you’d like. I’ll send you everything within 24 hours and the rest is up to you.
Registration ends July 19th!
Please click HERE to get started!