According to a recent survey conducted by Hubspot;
Only 3% Consider Salespeople To Be Trustworthy
If the average decision maker DOESN’T trust what you’re saying, then you shouldn’t just say things;
You should ALWAYS back up what you’re saying with EVIDENCE!
That’s why I didn’t just tell you that only 3% consider salespeople to be trustworthy, I cited the source of that study.
Comes across a tad more legit than if I said “According to a recent study”, right?
“Evidence” consists of various forms of proof that reduces doubt, skepticism and objections.
Here are a few examples;
A Demonstration of your product or service.
Yes, you should be thinking face to face demo but sometimes a video demo allows you to bring that 7 ton piece of machinery right to your prospect. And speaking of video;
A video tour of your facility. A video introducing the team that will work on their account “behind the scenes”. Kind of brings things to life when there’s a human attached to it, no?
Testimonials and please, for the love of God, use the full name instead “Todd F, pharmaceutical client”. I mean if we all agree that there’s a trust issue at hand, why would you provide something sketchy like that?
Here’s the testimonial I’m using for our upcoming email webinar;
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc
Before and After You can use photos, video and even evolve that bad boy into another form of evidence;
There’s actually several additional forms of evidence (over 12 of these bad boys) that I will be sharing during our upcoming 50 Emails (and templates) To ROCK Your Sales webinar but;
Here’s the thing;
If the vast majority of buyers are predisposed NOT to trust the vast majority of salespeople;
Then we need to do a better job putting them at ease . . .
Early In The Sales Cycle
Proactively providing evidence (as in not waiting for someone to tilt their head at you in disbelief) can go a long way!
WOULD YOU LIKE My 12 FORMS OF EVIDENCE?
And would you like to know how you can use these forms of evidence in your sales emails?
And just for the heck of it, would you like my 50 BEST Sales Email Templates?
Well tough sh*t, I can’t help you!
Seriously, I can’t unless;
You sign up for our 50 Emails (and templates) To Help You ROCK Your Sales webinar this Thursday, at 11:30 am EST.
Sign up to gain access to . . .
Session I (August 9th at 11:30 am EST)
- 3 Ways To Build Your Own Email List (And Actually Have The Recipient Request To Be On It)
- The One Type Of Email Most Reps Never Even Think Of Sending (That Costs Them Business)
- How To Get Your Email Opened (Without Being Sleazy) Note: 79% of sales emails aren’t even opened.
- Three Powerful Ways To Make Your Email Extremely Relevant To The Recipient.
- How To Use “Speed Bumps” To Capture Someone’s Attention Within The Email.
- 10 Emails (With Templates) That I Personally Use To Build Rapport, Credibility, and Demonstrate Expertise.
- 2 Call To Actions That Result In More (Get This) ACTION From The Recipient
- How To Create Mini Email Campaigns WITHOUT Having To Trade Places With The Marketing Department
Session II (Prerecorded View It Whenever You’d Like)
- How To Vary The “Flavor” Of Your Emails (40 Examples and Templates Will Be Shared In Session II)
- 8 Types Of Emails That Convince (With Templates)
- The Follow Up Email You’ve Been Forgetting To Send
- The “Promise” Technique and Why It Works With Prospects and Clients.
- The Visual Technique Your Peers Are Using To Humanize Their Emails (It’s Not What You’re Thinking)
- A 3 Step Technique That Effortlessly Combines LinkedIn, Snail Mail, and Email.
- The One Email That Seriously Expedites Referrals. Yep, I’ll Send You The Template Too!
- The 4 Types Of “Value” Emails (With Templates).
How The Program Works;
Session I is delivered live (as opposed to dead which would be really creepy)
Session II is prerecorded and sent out a few days later along with 50 kick-ass email templates.
What Do You Get?
(2) 90 minute training sessions
Webinar Replay (Attend Live, View The Replay, I Won’t Tell Anyone)
50 Email Templates
Email Access To Me So You Can Send Me Your Emails For Review, Bounce A Webinar Related Idea Around, Etc
$249 (Way less than the commission you’ll make if you only generate one sale from this program!)
Please click HERE to secure your spot in this special mini course!