Most sales reps think of snail mail for one thing, and one thing only;
“Thank you” cards/notes!
While I can’t disagree with the importance of sending a “Thank you” card, we’re neglecting several other ways we can (and should) be using snail mail to complement our other sales efforts.
I designed 13 questions to really get you thinking about how YOU can use snail mail during your sales cycle. My suggestion would be to challenge yourself to come up with 3 answers to each of the following questions. That way you’ll have 39 ways to use snail mail you snail mail using mofo you!
Sales Managers: This could be a useful exercise during your next sales meeting.
13 Ways To Get A Prospect’s Attention With Snail Mail;
- In what ways can I use snail mail to introduce my company?
- In what ways can I do something creative via snail mail?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to highlight my expertise?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to send along “evidence” to reduce doubt, skepticism and hesitation?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to pass along a resource, idea or suggestion?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to set up (and create anticipation) for the next “touch”.
- In what ways can I use snail mail to create anticipation for an upcoming client or prospect meeting?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to stay top of mind between meetings with a prospect?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to complement my social networking activities?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to complement my traditional networking activities?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to stay top of mind with a client?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to raise my client’s awareness of ALL the products/services I can provide?
- In what ways can I use snail mail to generate more referrals?
Trying To Get A Buyer’s Attention? Good Luck With That!
Sometimes it feels like we’re invisible to our potential clients!
We leave messages that go unanswered.
We send emails that that aren’t responded to and yet somehow we hope that eventually, they’ll grant us an appointment, and hear us out!
Meanwhile . . .
We have quotas.
We have bills to pay and . . .
It can be really frustrating to “keep plugging away”.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a bit more control of your hunting process?
And while we’re at it, wouldn’t it be nice to have a bit more control once we get in front of a prospect?
I got you covered!
I have some awesome prerecorded modules, templates, and more to help!
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1: Creating An Effective Prospecting Plan
Session 2 : 20 Ways To Create Opportunities
Session 3: Meticulous Pre-Call Planning
Session 4: Cold Emails That Get Opened, Read, and Responded To
Session 5: A Cure For The Common Cold Call.
Session 6: Social Selling Tactics
Session 7: Network Like A Pro
Session 8: How To ROCK Your Referrals
Session 9: How To Get Your Dream Client’s Attention
Session 10: Creating A Kick-Ass Prospecting Cadence
Session 11: How To Take Control Of Your Prospect Meetings
Session 12: Presenting Your Solutions With IMPACT!
Session 13: Negotiate Like A Pro
You’ll get your first prerecorded session on Monday, January 14th, and then a new session will arrive every Monday after that. Go at your own pace!
(13) 45-90 Minute Pre-Recorded Sessions Delivered Once to Twice Per Week Starting January 14, 2019
Worksheets For Each Session
Templates (Actually A Ton Of Templates)
3 Bonus e-Books
Email Access To Paul Castain To Answer Any Course Related Questions and To Get Feedback On Your Assignments.
What’s the investment?
Please click HERE ASAP to secure your spot in this program.