The amount of time the average sales rep spends selling is pretty low!
According to a study from insidesales.com it’s roughly 36.6%!
In this week’s episode of The Sales Playbook Podcast, I’m going to attempt to dissect WHY I believe this to be true and;
I’m going to share some additional stats that might surprise the hell out of you!
Here’s another resource . . .
It’s appropriately titled “How To Find The Time To Prospect (Especially When You’re Super Busy)”.
Here’s what we’re going to discuss;
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
- A plan to ROCK your prospecting efforts and a plan to ROCK those efforts when you’re super busy!
This Thursday, December 6th at 11:30 am EST.
Can’t make it? Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Bonus PDF With Additional Content, Exercises, Etc.
Please click HERE to reserve your spot!