Dopamine is linked to positive behavior reinforcement, and it’s responsible for that satisfied feeling when you complete something, according to Psychology Today.
That’s why I keep an old school checklist with my daily tasks in it.
The act of checking items off that list increases the amount of dopamine your brain produces, which;
Increases your feeling of satisfaction, which;
Helps you get more sh*t done!
One little trick that I learned along the way is to keep all my checklists in a spiral notebook.
There are several reasons for this but the main one is that when I keep all my past “To Dos” in a notebook, I not only get the satisfaction of checking things off as I go;
I get to see hundreds of other items I’ve completed so far this year.
And that makes me feel REALLY GOOD!
One more thing . . .
Dopamine is also known as “The Perseverance Drug” because it give us that feeling of satisfaction and;
That keeps us in the game instead of tapping out!
And don’t get me wrong;
I set reminders and use apps as a complement but;
The physical act of putting pen to paper and crossing off an item feels amazing!
We’re going to be talking about a few other ideas along these lines during our ACCELERATE webinar this Thursday (the 14th).
Have you signed up yet?
Here what we’re going to discuss;
- Taking inventory of your strengths and weaknesses (You’ll use my evaluation form and receive personalized email feedback).
- Creating an ACTION plan to crush the sales goals you’ve set for 2018!
- The 3 drivers of sales success and the 5 obstacles that typically get in the way!
- How to access your peak performance states regularly and consistently!
- The “10 Things” exercise (You’ll receive personalized, email feedback).
- How to generate 75 additional phone appointments in the second half of 2018 (WITHOUT breaking a sweat)!
- Creating your own personal “War Room”.
- The one, non-negotiable thing that needs to be scheduled (besides prospecting).
- 50 ways to use a journal to guide your thoughts, ideas, and generate solutions. You’ll also receive a PDF with exercises.
- 5 Ways to maximize your time and your productivity!
- A simple thing you MUST do on your way to and from work each day!
This Thursday, June 14th, at 11:30 am EST.
IMPORTANT . . .
Can’t make it then? Sign up anyway to receive the webinar replay and all the goodies listed below!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
(1) Self Evaluation (It’s informal and fun so don’t worry)
Email Feedback Once You Submit The Evaluation.
Email Feedback Once You Submit Your “10 Things Exercise)
PDF With 50 Journal Exercises
Email Support For 30 Days