A few things to think about the next time your prospect is undecided.
- Did They Have The Urgency To Begin With?
- Did You Get The Right People Into The Meeting(s)?
- Did You Establish The Proper Environment? You know, one where you each were able to ask questions, brainstorm etc? Oh, and given the proper amount of time to do so?
- Did You Establish Rapport, Credibility and Trust? Really? How? By Talking About The Pictures On Their Desk and Awards On Their Shelf? You DO know there’s WAY more to it than that, right?
- Did You Ask Kick Ass Questions or Were Your Questions Mostly Informational/”Spec Related?
- Did You Only Focus On “Pain” Related Questions or Did You Remember To Focus On “Opportunity” Related Ones Too?
- Did You Have The Balls To Ask The Difficult Questions? Did You Remember To Call Out The Proverbial “Elephant In The Room”?
- Did You Properly Educate Your Prospect On Not Only Your Widget, But How To Properly Buy That Type Of Widget In General?
- Did You Properly Disqualify Your Competitors WITHOUT Talking Trash About Them?
- Did You Establish Your Expertise NOT Just Your Company’s?
- Did You Present The Right Solutions? Did You ask your prospect for feedback?
- Did You Present Those Solutions With IMPACT?
- Did You Provide “Evidence” To Reduce Doubt and Skepticism?
- Did You Have A Follow Up Communication Plan Between Meetings That Didn’t Depend On That Sh*tty “Calling To Check In” Nonsense?
- Did You Assign “Homework” Throughout The Process To Keep Your Prospect Engaged (And Keep The Deal Moving Forward)? And Did That “Homework” Include Timelines In Order To Created Urgency?
- Did You Repeat Key Points In Different Ways, Several Times Throughout The Process?
- Did You Do ANYTHING Throughout The Process That Kept You From Being Regarded As Another “Me Too” Rep?
- Did you sell the value?
- Oh, And You DID Ask For The Business, Right?
- When It Became Clear To You That Your Prospect Was Hesitant, Did You Respectfully Ask Why?
How Do You Take BETTER Control . . .
Without being controlling, contrived and manipulative?
I’ve put together a special, 2 session, on-demand course, to help you EXPEDITE your deals!
Session I (Prerecorded View Whenever You’d Like)
*The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
*The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
*A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
*12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
*5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
*How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
Session II (Prerecorded View Whenever You’d Like)
*The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
*3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
*How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
*12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
*How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
*How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
*How to negotiate like a pro!
*A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
Go at your own pace!
Here’s What You’ll Get . . .
(2) 90 minute prerecorded sessions with over 50 ideas to dramatically improve your ability to get MORE deals across the finish line.
(2) Sets of Worksheets
PDF With 100 Sales Questions
What’s The Investment?
Please click HERE to get it instantly!