There are certain things that we have unconditionally accepted as sales reps that on the surface seem accurate but;
In reality they are limiting us.
Let’s take a quick look at 2 of them.
Sell To The Highest Level Decision Maker.
High level decision makers are important for removing internal speed bumps, getting everyone on board, securing funding, etc, but;
As awesome as they are, they typically aren’t experiencing the same level of “pain” or opportunity as those below the 30,000 foot level.
That’s why you need access to ALL the stakeholders (not just the decision maker).
Look For The “Pain”.
“Pain” is important because its the primary motivator of change but;
If your needs analysis focuses exclusively on pain;
EVERYONE misses out on discovering things that would represent opportunity instead of “pain”.
You’ll find that because of this practice you and your prospect leave the meeting with a whole lotta nothing when pain doesn’t exist.
I always use the example of my business for this one.
If you were to focus your needs analysis on finding “pain” in my business, we’d both leave that discussion empty handed.
My business has experienced massive year over year growth and I’m happy on all fronts but;
If you were to ask questions around things that aren’t painful but would represent opportunities for me;
I’m all ears baby!
Remedy: Make sure you aren’t focused EXCLUSIVELY on pain.
The problem with the two sales philosophies I’ve shared today is that on the surface they’re 100% spot on but;
They’re incomplete and as a result LIMIT results!
Today, you’re cordially invited to get all the stakeholders present and;
Include “opportunity” questions in your needs analysis.
I talk more about this in our Sales Camp Program.
Have you downloaded it yet?
Registration ends soon and that means you’ll miss out on;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
- The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
- The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
- A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
- 12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
- 5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
- How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
- The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
- 3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
- How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
- 12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
- How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
- How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
- How to negotiate like a pro!
- A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
FREE Bonus Session: 25 Ways To ROCK Your Sales This Summer
- 3 ways to create URGENCY with your prospects and clients
- 10 email tactics that will help you capture your prospect’s attention (and get more responses)
- 2 “Summer Specific Attention Getters”
- 2 ways to triple your referrals
- 3 ways to generate more business with your existing clients
- 3 ways to handle “Call me back after Labor Day”
- A ridiculously simple summer communication plan you can implement the moment I teach it to you
- How to leverage the summer instead of dreading it
- How to outwork your competitors this summer (and still enjoy the heck out of yours)
So what do you get?
(4) 90 minute pre-recorded sessions with worksheets.
15 sales email templates
1 cold calling template
4 voicemail template
PDF with 100 sales questions
Castain’s Agenda Statement template
Whenever you’d like. I’ll send you everything within 24 hours and the rest is up to you.
Registration ends July 19th!
Please click HERE to get started! Registration ends next week!