I want you to really ponder a question (and answer it honestly)
WHAT’S YOUR PLAN TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH POTENTIAL CLIENTS?
For most sales reps, its “I just keep calling”
The part they’re leaving off, is that they just keep calling, with the same message.
I’m sure this won’t be news to you, but you’re allowed to change up both your message and the form of “touch” you’re using.
Many times, actually too many times. reps will do neither because they haven’t taken the time to create a communication map.
A communication map helps you premeditate your communication and does the following;
- Tells you what type of touch you will utilize (phone, email,FedEx, drop in, drop off, snail mail, something via social network, something creative etc)
- Tells when in the sequence of other touches you will utilize that touch.
So here’s how your first 3 touches might look (the possibilities are limitless)
Touch #1 Handwritten Intro Note (I’ve chosen this because pretty much no one does this)
Wait approximately 2-4 days depending on your postal system
Touch #2 Email With Embedded Intro Video (Approximately 60 seconds long) At the end of that video, you do something very specific that I teach HERE.
Wait approximately 2 days.
Touch #3 Intro Call or Voice Mail #1
Time Out: You really need to create an arsenal, of different voice mails, since you will most probably be reaching voice mail, more often than you’d like to. The problem is that most reps, only have 1 “go to” voice mail that they leave.
Leaving the same voice mail, conditions the recipient NOT to listen to it!
This process typically doesn’t end with 3 touches so you will need to create your next 3 and continue to create your map in the form of 3 touch mini campaigns.
And you absolutely MUST continue to change up the types of touches you use so you keep the recipient interested enough to continue the “courtship”.
The beautiful thing about this process (if I do say so myself) is that the quality of your communication will be so much better, because it’s premeditated!
Isn’t that better than the split second decision you’re probably making as the alert in your CRM goes off?
So I gave you your first 3 touches (I know, that didn’t sound right)
I’m going to challenge you to create the 3 touches that happen after that.
It all takes place on December 14th, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll discover by joining us . . .
- 1 simple phrase that will capture someone’s attention whether it be in an email or by phone.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of getting through to your potential client. Did you ever wish you could get someone to pick up their phone when you call? This tactic will help!
- 2 voicemail messages that will set you apart.
- 2 psychological tactics that will compel people to respond to you (without positioning yourself as a jerk)
- 2 email subject lines that will get a potential client’s attention.
- 2 different ways of reaching out to a potential client that 99.9% of your competitors aren’t doing.
- 4 things you can do via your social network to get more appointments with decision makers.
- 3 things you can do at your next networking event to stand out.
- How to use “Communication Mapping” to get on the radar screen and 5 sample “Maps” to help you stand out!
- 10 examples of how your peers are using “Creative Door Openers” to set more appointments.
At the end of the webinar, you’ll have several new ideas to jump start your hunting efforts!
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 minute webinar with over 30 tactics
A really cool PDF with over 40 ideas to help you get your potential client’s attention.
What’s The Investment?
90 minutes of your time, a willingness to put the ideas to work and $99
Can’t join us on December 14th?
Purchase the webinar anyway and I’ll send you the replay,worksheets etc later that day. View it whenever you’d like.
Please click HERE to secure your spot now.