As an owner of a small business, I’m approached quite a bit by sales reps.
There’s one thing that leaves me scratching my bald head EVERY time.
Its when someone sends me an email and then keeps sending me emails when I’ve never responded to them.
And don’t get me wrong, I’d rather someone keep trying than give up but;
If I’ve never responded to your email why wouldn’t you;
Pick up a phone?
Approach me via LinkedIn?
Send me a FedEx or snail mail?
Drop in or drop something off?
Use your creativity?
Get a warm intro from a mutual friend?
Instead, most, and I mean damn near 100% of the reps approaching me keep emailing and worse yet;
They keep forwarding the same sh*tty email.
I bet there are some reading this right now who do the same thing with the phone or perhaps networking.
There was this woman I knew who wanted to network with me who always wanted to get together face to face.
With my travel schedule, it just wasn’t convenient and I let her know that (both indirectly and rather directly).
Instead of adapting to MY preferred way of communicating, she just kept trying to meet face to face.
How about you?
Have you been changing things up and trying different methods of outreach or;
Are you clinging way to tight to what YOU prefer?
By the way . . .
The first two sessions of our Sales Camp program focus on how you can prospect MORE EFFECTIVELY!
Have you downloaded the program yet?
If, not, better hurry because registration ends soon!
Otherwise, here’s what you’re about to miss;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- 3 ways to dramatically increase the probability of someone taking your call instead of letting it go to voicemail.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure, while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
- 15 email templates that get opened, read and responded to.
- How to embrace a “gatekeeper” as a partner vs some cranky keeper of the gate!
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- 12 ways to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- 3 really cool tactics to use when someone asks you to send them information.
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
- The one question you MUST ask the minute you set the appointment.
- The Pre Appointment Packet you need to get into your prospect’s hands BEFORE your meeting.
- A template that will help you take immediate control of your next prospect meeting (without having you come across as pushy or manipulative).
- 12 tactics that safeguard your deal from obstacles, stalls and objections.
- 5 Types of questions (with examples) that jumpstart your prospect’s emotions while forging your credibility.
- How to disqualify competitors WITHOUT badmouthing them.
- The one question you MUST ask BEFORE presenting your solutions.
- 3 things to include in your proposals that your competitors WON’T!
- How to keep the discussion from going prematurely to price.
- 12 ways to REDUCE doubt, skepticism and objections while keeping your deal moving forward.
- How to keep the attention of ALL of the stakeholders, better yet, how to keep them actively involved in the meeting!
- How to ask for the business WITHOUT getting all “salesy”.
- How to negotiate like a pro!
- A communication plan that addresses THE most dangerous time with your prospects . . . The time between meetings!
FREE Bonus Session: 25 Ways To ROCK Your Sales This Summer
- 3 ways to create URGENCY with your prospects and clients
- 10 email tactics that will help you capture your prospect’s attention (and get more responses)
- 2 “Summer Specific Attention Getters”
- 2 ways to triple your referrals
- 3 ways to generate more business with your existing clients
- 3 ways to handle “Call me back after Labor Day”
- A ridiculously simple summer communication plan you can implement the moment I teach it to you
- How to leverage the summer instead of dreading it
- How to outwork your competitors this summer (and still enjoy the heck out of yours)
So what do you get?
(4) 90 minute pre-recorded sessions with worksheets.
15 sales email templates
1 cold calling template
4 voicemail template
PDF with 100 sales questions
Castain’s Agenda Statement template
Whenever you’d like. I’ll send you everything within 24 hours and the rest is up to you.
Registration ends July 19th!
Please click HERE to get started!