There are those who decide to take the day off before a holiday break.
There are those who chose to work right up until the holiday break.
And there are those who do neither and just check out.
They deprive themselves of the gift of a day off or the productivity of getting things done.
Today is almost history but perhaps if you found yourself in the “mental check out category” you could make a note to self NOT to repeat history when we approach Christmas!
And don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.
You’re the one who enjoys the benefits of your actions or pays the price.
Sales is a real bitch that way!
Oh, and I almost forgot . . .
Which one of these 3 types of sales reps are you?
This Is How You ROCK A Cold Call!
Join us Tuesday, December 9th at 11:30 am EST as we discuss over 30 ideas to help you use the phone more effectively!
Would You Like To ROCK Your Phone Calls?
- 7 “Warm Ups” to get you into your “zone” faster
- 3 ways to conquer call reluctance
- How to research a potential client better than you competitors
- How to find “triggers” that will dramatically increase the recipient’s interest level
- How to craft a more compelling message without using a script
- How to cut off objections BEFORE they occur
- 3 ways to handle objections when they do occur (and responses to typical objections)
- How to ask for access to a higher level decision maker without insulting your contact
- 4 types of voicemails that will set you apart
For more information, pricing and to reserve your spot . . . Click HERE!