We’re living in a world with WAY too much noise!
Your email will be one of 121 emails (on average) the recipient will engage in per day.
So what do you do when you get a shitton of emails?
You do a really quick “at a glance” once over!
One of the first things the recipient will do is look at the length of the email. If it looks too lengthy, you’re either going to get deleted or tagged with a mental note to get back to it later.
Note: When you’re sending and receiving a ton of emails, you usually don’t circle back to the email you didn’t have time to read unless its from someone you actually give a sh*t about.
So how lengthy should your sales email be?
The folks over at Constant Contact did a study of approximately 2 million emails and they found that emails with 200 words or less had the highest click through rates.
Daniel Pink and Guy Kawasaki have an interesting spin on this.
Both Daniel Pink and Guy Kawasaki have an interesting take on this one as they both are advocates of emails that are no longer than 3-5 sentences long.
Truth be told, 3-5 sentences for me, isn’t going to be practical EVERY time but;
I can certainly change up my messaging by offering 3-5 sentences every once in a while.
Keeping my emails 200 words or less seems more attainable.
How about you?
Would You Like 50 Of My Best Email Templates and 70 Of My Best Cold Email Tactics?
Join us for our 70 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Emails webinar on December 20th, at 11:30 am EST!
Here’s what you’ll discover;
- 30 ways to find potential clients who are 400% more likely to buy NOW!
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates so you can begin using them immediately!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
December 20th at 11:30 am EST. Happy to send the webinar replay and all the resources listed below to all who can’t join us live.
Here’s What You Get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session
Replay Of The Webinar (In case you can’t join us live (or even dead) or you’d like to review the training again)
50 Email Templates
Click HERE to reserve your spot!
“Paul’s advice and suggestions made an immediate impact on both my confidence and my business success. He’s armed me with so many tips and suggestions; I still haven’t been able to pursue them all!”
George Henderson, AccessIT Group, Inc.
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc