You bore potential clients when you . . .
Keep saying the same things, over and over again, via the same form of outreach (you know like always calling or always emailing)
Want to bore them even more?
Keep saying the same things, via the same form of outreach, with the same tired tactics;
You know, like leaving a voice message and emailing immediately
Forwarding the same message that you’ve already sent 1-2 times already thinking “Three’s a charm”
Or who knows, maybe you like to get cute and put the old deceptive “Re” in the subject line. You know that’s douchey, right?
I believe its been said, that the definition of insanity, is doing the same things over and over again, and expecting a different result.
And I believe it hasn’t been said enough, that when you BORE a potential client;
They stop taking your calls
Hearing you out
Listening to your voicemails beyond you identifying yourself
And as a bonus;
They DISREGARD and DELETE you!
I have 50 suggestions 10 really cool templates to help you deliver a BETTER message!
It’s all part of our 50 Ways To ROCK Your Cold Calls, Emails, and Sales Messaging webinar!
Here’s what I’m going to share;
- A 4 Step Messaging Framework That Works With Emails, Cold Calls, Snail Mail, LinkedIn, Etc
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Cold Calls and Voicemails
- My 5 BEST Sales Email Templates
- How To Create A Really Effective Phone Script WITHOUT Sounding Scripted. I’m Also Going To Send You The Template.
- How To Use “Potato Chips” In Your Messaging To Make The Recipient Hungry For More
- 12 Tactics That Reduce Doubt, Skepticism, and Objections
- How To Create A Very Different “Call To Action” In Your Emails, Cold Calls and Sales Messaging.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Phone, Email, LinkedIn, Snail Mail, Etc.
April 19th at 11:30 am EST
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live or You’d Like To Review Again
5 Email Templates
1 Phone Template
4 Voicemail Templates
Please click HERE to reserve your spot.
You don’t have to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. Simply select “Pay with a debit or credit card or Bill Me Later” after hitting the “Buy Now” button!