What typically happens after we connect with someone on LinkedIn?
Answer: Absolutely NOTHING!
A typical LinkedIn flight plan goes something like this;
Send an invite or get sent an invite
The invite is accepted
Dead air, then;
More dead air, followed by;
The easy thing to do would be to blame LinkedIn but last time I checked, they weren’t going around breaking fingers so people can’t interact.
I realized this a few years ago when I first started on LinkedIn and decided to do something about it.
Before I tell you what I did, I want to make a quick point;
Traditional networking follows a similar trajectory.
Meet someone at an event followed by;
So I sat down one day and mapped out a communication flight plan;
Right from “Hello”.
The very first “touch” is to send a quick email thanking them for connecting.
Truth be told, a lot of people do this but;
Mine actually gets responded to because of a little tactic I use.
I Ask A Question At The End Of The Email
Questions typically encourage answers and the moment they answer;
Oh, and when we interact, we’re starting to build a relationship and;
Relationships are what make a network valuable!
Not a bunch of static names on your computer screen or business cards you’ve collected from the networking events you attend.
Would you like my LinkedIn “flight plan” complete with templates?
Then you’ll want to take action and download this resource ASAP.
Here’s what you’ll gain access to;
Session 1 Cold Calling
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
Session 2 Cold Calling
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- A simple formula to generate, at least, 3 new phone appointments, each week!
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Session 3 Email
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
Session 4 LinkedIn
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself apart from your competition.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule.
Go at your own pace!
Review each session in its entirety or break each session up into smaller increments. Binge watch them back to back. I won’t tell anyone!
Download it now. Go at your own pace!
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(4) 90 minute Pre-Recorded Sessions (with over 100 ACTIONABLE ideas to help improve your prospecting efforts!)
(4) Sets of Worksheets.
(1) Opening Statement Template
(1) Objection Buster PDF
(4) Voicemail Templates
(35) Cold Email Templates
(15) LinkedIn Templates
(1) Bonus E-Book
Access To Secret Resource Page With Bonus Content, PDFs, Etc.
What’s The Investment?