One of my first sales calls, was almost a complete disaster, but it didn’t appear that way.
I did everything by the book.
I did my “homework”
I was prepared.
I asked some pretty kick ass questions (If I do say so myself).
I presented our solutions in a way, that separated us from the pack.
If you ever studied body language, well, you’d agree that they were digging your Uncle Paul.
And then, my prospect said something that, well, has me hanging my head to this day.
My prospect (Also in sales) said “That was awesome Paul, but you clearly forgot something. You forgot to ask me for my business”
I felt like an idiot (Kind of like the time when I bought microwave popcorn in preparation for a possible power outage”
My prospect was a real gentleman, and offered that lesson to me, and then signed my contract.
I never forgot that and right now, I’m going to make sure I’m continue to honor that by;
Asking you for YOUR business!
Tomorrow, I’m going to be hosting a webinar called “How To Write An AWESOME Sales Email”
If you’ve found value in my blog posts and podcasts, I’d like for you to seriously consider this (even if you can’t make it tomorrow)
I’m going to deliver it live and then send out the recording later in the day.
You’re going to gain access to . . .
- How to find potential clients, who have a 400% higher probability of needing what you sell.
- 10 different emails that get results. You’ll also get the templates.
- 12 subject lines that encourage the recipient to disregard and delete!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that will get your email opened.
- One all caps EPIC mistake, that turns off your prospect, in the first 2-3 sentences.
- One killer opening statement that engages your recipient from “Hello”.
- 2 MUST use psychological techniques that can gently persuade the recipient
- A 3 part, email format, that will position you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase your email responses.
- 4 ways to find email addresses, WITHOUT spending a dime
Here’s what you’ll get . . .
(1) 90 minute training session with over 50 tactics to help you sell MORE.
Recording from the training session sent out tomorrow afternoon.
(10) Email templates that you can put to work for you immediately!
(1) eBook reinforcing and expanding upon the tips and tactics.
“I took Paul’s email course and the value is unsurpassed. Well worth the investment.”
Jim Lesko, President, Lesko Industries Inc
May I have your business?
And while we’re at it, do you know someone else who could benefit from this webinar?
Registration is about to end, so right now might be a good time!