I’ve never been a big fan of lowering price to win a deal;
I bet you’re thinking its because, like you, I enjoy making as much money as I possibly can?
Well that and . . .
1) “It isn’t fair to my other clients who pay full price!”
I put that one in quotes, because that’s what I say, word for word, when someone wants to play “Let’s make a deal with Uncle Paul”
When you think about it, you have all these regular, loyal clients, who support you and we reward them by giving a complete stranger the better price. Seems a tad unfair to me!
I do, however believe in giving reduced pricing based on volume.
In other words . . . want a better price?
Everyone get’s the same opportunity. I find things are fairer that way and my clients agree!
2) Quite selfishly, I don’t want to condition that type of behavior with my clients.
I know, I sounded like a real ass when I said that but I’m being straight with ya;
I DON’T want to condition that type of behavior!
Why? Because I don’t want to haggle over every deal going forward, nor do I want clients who think it’s “Castain’s Bargain Basement Training Emporium”.
I don’t like cheap people so I don’t court them.
I also know something about myself that others might not be so quick to admit;
I won’t be excited about doing work for you if you aren’t paying me what I’m worth!
If I’m not excited about doing work for you, I have no business taking you on as a client.
Which leads us to . . .
3) Call me standoffish, but if I know negotiation ISN’T an option, and I’ve predetermined it as being “Out of Bounds”, then . . .
I’m forced to give you . . .
The BEST solution as opposed to the CHEAPEST!
Do you feel that what you do (and how you do it), for your clients is at the AWESOME level?
Go ahead, you have my permission to be arrogant.
Let me ask you again, a little louder this time . . .
Do you feel, that what you do, (and how you do it), for your clients is awesome?
Then please understand that AWESOME, comes with a higher price.
And if by chance, you DON’T feel that what you do for your clients is AWESOME, it might be time to represent something where you’re a tad more passionate.
Would You Like To WIN More Deals?
You’ve worked hard to get in front of the deals you’re working on!
It’s time for you to CLOSE MORE OF THEM!
on Thursday, March 9th, at 11:30 am EST, I’m going to be presenting a special webinar;
How To Close MORE Deals!
Here’s What I’m Going To Share . . .
- How to find higher probability prospects
- How to get ALL of the stakeholders into your meetings
- How to establish your authority and set the rules of engagement
- How to create an environment where your competitor is playing a more DEFENSIVE game instead of you
- 9 Insurance policies you need to take out on the front end to bring your deals seamlessly across the finish line
- How to handle the price objection without giving away the store
- How to handle the old “I need to run this by my boss” stall
- What to do when a prospect goes silent
- How to position yourself for a second chance when you’re told “No”
To learn more, and to reserve your spot, please CLICK Here!