Go to your email settings and pull up your auto signature (don’t worry, we aren’t going to change the actual signature).
Select auto signature and at the end of all your contact info (I’m guessing that’s what you have there now), put a space and then;
A BIG OLD “PS”!
And that’s where the magic starts!
Use a phrase that sparks curiosity, and then mention a result, product, service, etc.
“PS Ask me about how you can get double digit response rates on your next direct mail campaign?”
“PS Click HERE to learn HOW your peers are tackling ______”
“PS Turnover costs you more than you think. Click HERE for the brutal truth.”
There’s a lot more to this but for now, the main thing to remember is that you need to change out your “PS” like every two weeks.
If you don’t, you condition the eye (or both eyes if they have two) NOT to look there anymore.
Here’s the coolest part . . .
You basically forget that it’s there and go about your day to day.
Then all of a sudden you get these random replies to an email where you were talking about something else, and;
BAM . . .You’ve been given an awesome entree into a conversation that helps you and the recipient.
Suggestion: Set a recurring alert so you remember to change it out.
Assignment: Create a word doc with at least 6 different “PS” messages.
Sales Managers: Have your team complete the exercise and then send you their “PS” messages.
Compile everyone’s messages into one word doc and then get it back to them. Next thing you know, you’ll have an arsenal of these bad boys.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE YOUR COLD EMAILS STAND OUT?
In Sessions 1 & 2 of our Virtual Sales Camp program I share plenty of fresh ideas (and lots of email templates too)
Here’s what you’ll discover by downloading this resource;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute prerecorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to a secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc.
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any questions related to the course material
Please click HERE to gain access!
I look forward to learning with you!
PS Ask me about how I can bring some fresh ideas to your next sales meeting.