Managers are interrupted, on average, once every 3 minutes and 5 seconds!
When you have that many interruptions throughout your day, you get really good at blowing off irrelevant interruptions, like;
A call or email from a sales rep trying to sell you something!
This begs the question;
How do you get a decision maker’s attention?
I’ve got the answer, actually 50 of them, and I’ll be sharing them TOMORROW during our prospecting webinar.
If you haven’t signed up, you better hurry because I’m about to close registration.
First, check out all these templates you’re going to get;
Cold Call Opener Templates, (4) Voicemail Templates, (10) LinkedIn Templates, (10) Email Templates. and a PDF With My 10 Best Subject Lines.
Here’s what we’ll be discussing:
- The 10 Email Subject Lines That Work Best
- How To Capture Your Dream Client’s Attention In The First Sentence Of Your Emails, Calls, and Snail Mail.
- The 3 Email Templates That Consistently Generate Appointments.
- 10 Opening Lines To Use When You Cold Call.
- The 2 Types Of “Pattern Interrupts” You Absolutely MUST Use!
- How To Use The FOMO Tactic To Generate New Opportunities.
- 2 Simple Tactics That Help You Approach A Decision Maker From “The Inside”
- How To Convey A More Credible Message.
- 3 Things You Can Do On LinkedIn To IMMEDIATELY Stand Out With Decision Makers. I’ll Even Throw In 10 Of The Email Templates I’m Using On LinkedIn.
- 4 Voicemails (With Templates) That Will Help You Stand Out.
- How To Create A Prospecting Cadence That Mixes Multiple Forms Of Outreach.
When? What’s Included? How Much?
TOMORROW, January 26th at 11:30 am EST.
You’ll Also Get These Extras;
Aside from the 60 minute training, you’ll also get;
(10) Cold Call Opener Templates
(4) Voicemail Templates
(10) LinkedIn Templates
(10) Email Templates.
PDF With My 10 Best Subject Lines
Email Access To Help You With Any Webinar Related Questions