At some point, after repeated attempts to a prospecting target, many sales reps struggle with the age old question of;
“Should I move on and just call it a day?”
And if we’re being completely honest, some of us don’t even ask that question because our ego says;
“Screw them if they don’t see the value. Next!”
On one hand, perhaps your efforts would be best spent with higher probability targets but on the other hand;
I think we give up way too soon because we really just never know.
Please allow me to present a really simple compromise;
Castain’s “Cool Down, Heat Up” Technique
All you have to do to rock this technique is give your efforts with that contact a break, for a set amount of time. This way things can cool down a bit (that can also read as “so you can become less of a pain in the ass from your over persistence)
Then, after a break from blowing up their phone, you come back and heat that bad boy back up again.
And then there’s this . . .
Doing so gives you a bit of a “do over”!
My suggestion, would be that you heat things up gradually instead of going from zero to 2,000 degrees by the second attempt.
My other suggestion would be to stop using the phone and email exclusively on this second go around.
Mix it up while you heat it up baby!
And that’s it;
Simple, elegant, and a nice way for you to keep the faith with your “non responders” without diverting too much attention from your higher probability targets.
How To Create A Kick-Ass Prospecting Cadence!
On February 13th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm EST I’m not only going to show you HOW to create a prospecting cadence that utilizes phone, email and;
Things like LinkedIn, snail mail, drop ins, drop offs, creativity, text messages, video, warm intros from mutual contacts, etc;
I’m also going to give you 3 complete prospecting campaigns along with the scripts, templates, and tactics!
Here’s what you’ll learn by joining us;
- 3 Different Prospecting Cadences: You will learn the step by step prospecting cadences I’ve created for the sales teams I’ve trained. We’ll discuss what to say, when to say it, and what channel to utilize. You’ll also get the exact scripts and templates so you can implement immediately!
- 5 Keys To A Kick-Ass Prospecting Cadence: There are things that most sales reps are completely unaware of when it comes to their approach and how it’s perceived by decision makers. We’re going to explore mistakes to avoid as well as the key components of an effective prospecting cadence!
- 6 Ways To Add Value To The Recipient: Everyone loves to tell you to “add value”. Great idea, but HOW do you do that? Don’t worry, I got you covered!
- 5 Ways To Use Creativity To Capture A Decision Maker’s Attention: I’m going to share 5 creative approaches your peers have been using and I’m even going to throw in a bonus PDF with 30+ creative ideas you can easily (and inexpensively) add to your cadence.
- How To Draw Someone Out Who ISN’T Responding To You: Admit it, this one’s your favorite because you know it sucks when your outreach is completely ignored! I have a few ideas to help!
February 13th from 11:30 am EST to 12:30 EST. Can’t make it? Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay, templates, scripts, etc!
Here’s what’s included;
(1) 60 Minute Webinar With Over 25 Actionable Tips
Webinar Replay In Case You Can’t Join Us Live Or You’d Like To Review Again
(3) Ready Made Prospecting Cadences Complete With Scripts and Templates
(1) Bonus PDF With 30+ Creative Prospecting Ideas
(1) Bonus Exercise With Feedback From Paul: “How To Add Value While Communicating With Potential Clients”