You call a potential client and it goes to voicemail. What do you do?
Don’t “double tap” them!
A “double tap” is when you call, it goes into voicemail, and then you immediately call back.
“Experts” will tell you that you dramatically increase your connect rate but, I’m here to tell you that;
You dramatically increase your “pain in the ass” factor!
I can tell you firsthand from the perspective of a small business owner that it’s needy, desperate, and intrusive!
Let’s play a game . . .
It’s called the “I’m really f’n busy” game.
Please allow me to tell you about it with the utmost degree of sarcasm.
I want you to imagine being really busy.
In the middle of juggling and inordinate amount of tasks, the phone rings.
You check the Caller ID, you don’t recognize the number, you let it go to voicemail;
So you can keep trying to dig yourself out of the day’s work.
A few seconds later, the phone rings, AGAIN, and you notice that it’s from the same number.
Tell me you wouldn’t want to answer the phone yelling “WHAT?”.
And let’s say you took your meds that day and you just answer your phone thinking it must be important.
Then you find out its someone trying to sell you something and they had to interrupt what you were doing (TWICE) to do it!
Kind of reminds me of being a kid and asking your parents for something when they were in a sh*tty mood.
Here’s a crazy thought . . .
When you call a potential client and it goes to voicemail;
Leave a message or;
Don’t leave a message, but;
Don’t call back a few seconds later thinking you’re bringing value to the courtship!
And when you’re ready for some fresh prospecting ideas, check out this download;
Here’s what you’ll gain access to;
Session 1 Cold Calling
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
Session 2 Cold Calling
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- A simple formula to generate, at least, 3 new phone appointments, each week!
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Session 3 Email
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
Session 4 LinkedIn
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself apart from your competition.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule.
Go at your own pace!
Review each session in its entirety or break each session up into smaller increments. Binge watch them back to back. I won’t tell anyone!
Download it now. Go at your own pace!
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(4) 90 minute Pre-Recorded Sessions (with over 100 ACTIONABLE ideas to help improve your prospecting efforts!)
(4) Sets of Worksheets.
(1) Opening Statement Template
(1) Objection Buster PDF
(4) Voicemail Templates
(35) Cold Email Templates
(15) LinkedIn Templates
(1) Bonus E-Book
Access To Secret Resource Page With Bonus Content, PDFs, Etc.
What’s The Investment?