One of the things I teach my coaching clients is to always LEVERAGE what you’ve been given, and this time of year, you’re about to be given plenty!
For starters, you have many decision makers here in the U.S. who put projects on hold over the summer, for a variety of reasons ranging from the difficulty of coordinating things around vacations, to just mentally checking out, but;
Now that summer is over, they need to get up to speed.
Also, this is the time of year when budgets are created for next year and that means opportunity!
For some decision makers they have budget that needs to be spent because they live in a “Use it, or lose it corporate environment.” Know someone who could help them spend that money?”
You also have the opposite in play;
Decision makers trying like hell to make their budget last until it replenishes in January!
Might be a good time to put on your “adviser cap” and show them how to stretch their budget.
Here’s my suggestion;
Think about these things and see what else you and your sales team can add to the list.
Sales Managers: This should be the topic of your next sales meeting! Sales Reps: Perhaps you should suggest this as the topic for your next sales meeting.
Next, use these timely scenarios to change up your messaging.
Finally, and most importantly;
You have to move quickly!
You have a window of opportunity, right NOW, that is going to close as we approach the holidays.
Put MORE time into prospecting!
Timing is EVERYTHING in sales, and this is the time to really step up your efforts.
We take a much deeper dive into this topic during our 25 Ways To End The Year STRONGER resource.
Here’s what you’ll gain by downloading it;
- How to completely leverage the Fall/Holiday season to YOUR advantage.
- 2 ways to TRIPLE your referrals. Referrals have this magical way of closing faster, no?
- 3 emails tactics that will get you MORE responses and MORE appointments.
- 5 ways you can use creativity to get a busy decision maker’s attention.
- 6 ways o LEVERAGE your social network between now and year end!
- 4 things you MUST do with your existing clients ASAP.
- How to pick up the pace BEFORE everyone starts with the “Call me back after he holidays” stall.
- How to create a communication plan that will open new doors and help you close MORE deals.
Here’s what you’ll get;
(1) 90 Minute Prerecorded Training Session
Email Access To Paul Castain To Answer Any Webinar Related Questions After The Training Session
Get immediate access! View it at your leisure!