You’ve worked hard to get in front of your opportunities;
And that’s why you need to take out a few “insurance policies”, EARLY in the process, to make sure your deals make it across the finish line.
These “Insurance Policies”, are actually things you need to be doing from the moment you set the appointment, and ESPECIALLY between meetings to keep the deal moving forward!
What insurance policies can YOU take out to ensure your deal doesn’t go off into the land of indecision?
What insurance policies can you take out when things get REALLY competitive?
What insurance policies can you take out with the price obsessed prospect?
I have a few answers (actually several) that I’m going to be sharing during our How To Close MORE Deals webinar on March 19th, at 11:30 am EST.
Here’s what you’ll discover during our time together;
- How to find higher probability prospects
- How to get ALL of the stakeholders into your meetings
- How to establish your authority and set the rules of engagement
- How to create an environment where your competitor is playing a more DEFENSIVE game
- 9 Insurance policies you need to take out on the front end to bring your deals seamlessly across the finish line
- How to handle the price objection without giving away the store
- How to handle the old “I need to run this by my boss” stall
- What to do if you think you’ve been “ghosted”
- How to position yourself for a second chance when you’re told “No”
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(1) 60 Minute Webinar Packed With Actionable Tips.
Webinar Replay (Sent Later That Day)
2 Templates That Have Been Working Like A Charm For Me
Early Registration Discount
Sign up BEFORE Friday, February 28th at 5:00 pm EST and it’s only $74. After that, $99.