First, let’s talk about what NOT to do.
- When you call and get voice mail, don’t hang up and immediately call back.
- If you like to hang up, and immediately call back, when you get voice mail, don’t hang up and repeat the process.
- Just in case you didn’t get the point of the first two suggestions, let me spell it out for you;
You’re irritating the sh*t out of someone and will probably succeed in not only getting them to pick up their phone, but get an immediate “Stop calling me” response.
So what CAN you do to get someone to pick up the phone???
You could intentionally call the wrong extension and say something like “Oh I’m sorry, I was actually trying to reach ________, could you transfer me?
Calls that are transferred look differently on many phone systems and you might get a knee jerk reaction in the form of them picking up the phone.
If you’re ballsy, you could go back to the switchboard, ask someone to page that person. Not one of my favorite things to do but hey, maybe you could play that one off.
You could send them one of those pre paid cell phones with a note letting them know the day and time you’ll be calling. If you are going to use this approach, you’ll obviously want to reserve it for bigger, juicier accounts.
You could leave a voice mail (I know, God forbid), make them hungry for more, by giving them a “potato chip” of information, and then telling them when you’ll be calling back with the rest of the info.
But either way;
Wouldn’t you like to STAND OUT?
Then you absolutely should join us for our Virtual Sales Camp Program!
We have an entire session dedicated getting a decision maker’s attention!
Oh, and here’s the best part;
You get to attend from your favorite chair (mine happens to be a beach chair with the sun shining on my bald head).
No airports, hotels, and multiple days away from your territory.
No set times for class, view each session, whenever you want.
Here’s what the program looks like;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
You’ll receive the entire course on June 13th, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any questions related to the course material
Sign up BEFORE June 6th and the investment is only $300. After June 6th, $375.
Please click HERE to join us for our 2019 virtual sales camp!
Train your ENTIRE SALES TEAM on this program for $1200 and you’ll also receive a FREE 30 minute conference call for your sales team. Email Paul Castain firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631) 455-2455 for more details.