The problem with most reps, is that they typically decide on what they’re going to say, as they’re either reaching for the phone, or reaching for their keyboard.
So even if the rep is brilliant in those instances (and most aren’t), that “touch” pales in comparison, to communication that was “mapped” and premeditated.
When we “map” our communication, we do a few things . . .
1) We consider ALL the types of outreach available to us in our tool shed. Hint:There’s a whole world of “touches” besides phone and email.
2) We consider ALL the types of messages within the various forms of touches.Hint: Not every touch needs to reek of “I want to sell you something”.
3) We think a few moves at a time (I teach my clients to think 3 moves ahead). We also think about how much time will transpire between each move. Doing so, allows you to think out ways where each form of outreach supports another.
Example: I might leave you a message telling you to watch for a cool FedEx I have coming your way tomorrow. Inside that FedEx I could have a DVD with a really short video with me addressing you by name. At the end of that video, I tell you a specific day and time I’m going to attempt to reach you again.
That’s one of an infinite amount of possibilities with my “mapping” process.
As a bonus, “mapping” keeps you from becoming a pain in someone’s ass!
The results my clients are seeing are off the charts! Why?
Because the quality of their communication is better than that “seat of your pants” stuff they were doing prior.
Their “courtship” with potential clients is more interesting because they aren’t saying the same tired message via the same form of outreach.
They aren’t boring, predictable, and positioning themselves as just another “me too” sales rep!
They create a cadence that keeps them top of mind, without becoming a total pain in the ass.
And then there’s this;
They enjoy their prospecting at a much higher level now since they can mix up their touches vs making 7,000 calls in a row. When they enjoy it, and they see the results, they stop avoiding the hunting portion of their job.
I would expect you would too, no?
There are all types of ways you can use my process of “mapping” and there’s really a lot more to it.
I go into much greater detail in our Prospecting Download.
How To ROCK Your Prospecting Efforts!
If you had to choose between email, phone, or LinkedIn;
What would be your preference?
No matter which one you just chose, you need to understand two super important things;
1) Your prospect doesn’t care about YOUR preference, they care about THEIRS and;
2) Don’t EVER let anyone fool you into believing that you have to chose!
To truly THRIVE in sales, you had better be using ALL 3!
Better yet, you should be using all 3 in a way that complement each other!
I put together a special resource to help!
There are over 100 ACTIONABLE tips, 5 cold calling templates, 35 cold email templates, 15 social selling templates, a bonus eBook, and lots of extras!
Session 1 Cold Calling
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
Session 2 Cold Calling
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- A simple formula to generate, at least, 3 new phone appointments, each week!
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Session 3 Email
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
Session 4 LinkedIn
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself apart from your competition.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule.
Go at your own pace!
Review each session in its entirety or break each session up into smaller increments. Binge watch them back to back. I won’t tell anyone!
Download it now. Work on the modules at your leisure.
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(4) 90 minute Pre-Recorded Sessions (with over 100 ACTIONABLE ideas to help improve your prospecting efforts!)
(4) Sets of Worksheets.
(1) Opening Statement Template
(1) Objection Buster PDF
(4) Voicemail Templates
(35) Cold Email Templates
(15) LinkedIn Templates
(1) Bonus E-Book
Access To Secret Resource Page With Bonus Content, PDFs, Etc.
What’s The Investment?