For the last two weeks we’ve been talking about time management.
I decided to save the simplest, most effective thing you can do for last;
Learn to how and when to say “NO”
Seriously, it’s that simple!
Obviously, we can’t say it all the time, but the point is;
We don’t always have to say “YES”
So here’s the million dollar question;
Do you know when and how to say “No”?
I’m going to be sharing a really cool phrase you can easily use during our Time Management For The Aspiring Sales Rock Star webinar, TOMORROW, April 5th, at 11:30 am EST.
Have you signed up yet?
Better do it soon otherwise;
Here’s what you’re about to miss;
- The 3 things that MUST dominate your calendar. We’ll talk about how to get them on your calendar, and most importantly, KEEP them on your calendar.
- The one thing that steals 25% of a sales rep’s time and how YOU can steal it back!
- How to instantly become MORE productive WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to get MORE prospecting time on your calendar WITHOUT adding more hours to your day.
- How to blow off unnecessary meetings WITHOUT being a jerk.
- How to use drive time/travel time to your advantage.
- The 3 sales activities you can easily automate to save tons of time.
TOMORROW, April 5th, at 11:30 am EST.
What Do You Get?
(1) 90 Minute Webinar
Bonus PDF With Additional Content, Exercises, Etc.
Click HERE to join us live and/or to receive the webinar replay!