It’s amazing what happens to otherwise hardworking people once they approach a holiday.
Take the Fourth of July holiday as an example.
It isn’t until Wednesday, and;
Many a sales rep have already “mentally checked out”
They tell themselves bullsh*t stories about how its a bad week to try and reach prospects, run appointments, get decisions etc.
So this week (and a part of next week) become admin days, extended lunch days, “I have an ‘appointment’ but I’m really going home early” days, “I’m ‘working from home today’” days.
You know, instead of either actually working or taking some actual vacation time.
My advice is simple . . .
MAKE A F*CKING DECISION!
Either you take some vacation time and actually enjoy yourself or
You decide there’s work to be done.
Now if you decide there’s work to be done, you better be prepared to fight!
And this fight is one of the toughest ones you’ll ever encounter;
That inner voice, that’s going to feed you every bullsh*t excuse on the planet, as to why you’re wasting your time this week and next.
Coworkers who love to tell you that you’re wasting your time by working this week (mostly so that they don’t feel like the only slacker in the office)
One last thing . . .
Understand that if you tend to slack around holidays, it adds up! (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving etc) Right there, that can be a serious loss if you tend to tag on extra “admin” days.
If you tend to slack over the summer, that’s a nice 2+ month loss of productivity.
If you tend to slack for more than a week at Christmas (many people check out shortly after Thanksgiving) that adds up too!
If you tend to slack on Friday afternoons and Monday mornings, that adds up (especially when you multiply a few hours by 52 weeks)
Add this loss of productivity in with the amount of interruptions you experience, and the amount of time waster activities you might fall prey to;
And you just lost an all caps HUGE CHUNK OF YOUR YEAR!
The secret to getting your year back, lies in your ability to fight your instincts that tell you;
ONE WAY TO ROCK THE SUMMER SELLING SEASON
Join us for our Virtual Sales Camp Program.
It’s 75 tips and tactics, 50+ sales email templates, worksheets, bonus PDF’s, and a secret resource page!
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL COVER;
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call. Did you ever wish there was a way to get someone to actually pick up their phone? Here you go!
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out.
- BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting.
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales rep should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM Calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to devise a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to other locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A stay in touch cadence to help you stay “top of mind” with your clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 sample questions to ask your prospects.
By the end of this program you’ll have tactics, templates, and a communication plan to;
- Get in front of MORE opportunities
- Bring MORE of those opportunities across the finish line.
- GROW the accounts you currently manage!
You’ll receive the entire course immediately, but by all means;
Go at your own pace!
Your computer screen.
(4) 60 minute pre-recorded sessions with over 75 actionable tips
50 email Templates
5 Bonus PDFs
(4) Assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain
Access to secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc
Email access to Paul Castain to answer any course related questions
What’s The Investment?
$1200 for your entire team or $375 for one enrollment.
THE SPECIAL TEAM PRICING ENDS TOMORROW (JUNE 28TH) AT 5:00 PM EST.
Select either the team or the individual option below. Email me if you’d rather pay by check email@example.com
Note: For those enrolling their team in this program, you will receive an email from me once payment is received with further instructions to set up access for your team.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly (631) 455-2455