Summer is a challenging time for sales reps!
You have decision makers out on vacation.
You have decision makers “mentally checking out” until the fall.
And you get to hear the old “Call me back in September” thing more times than you’d like to!
What does the AVERAGE sales rep do about it?
Pretty much nothing, unless;
You call writing off the the summer and picking up the pace again in the fall doing something about it!
“But seriously, what can I do about it?”
I have 75 tips, tactics, and 50 templates to help you not only navigate (and even LEVERAGE) the summer selling season;
These resources can help you up your sales game the rest of the year too!
Here’s The Part Your Boss Is Going To LOVE
I’m making our Virtual Sales Camp program available for your ENTIRE sales team for a flat rate of $1200 and;
I’m even going to sweeten the deal by throwing in a FREE 30 minute call with YOU and your sales team.
Economists refer to this as “saving a shitton of money”!
So whether you have 5 reps, 50 reps, or 500+ reps;
You can learn some new tactics during this special 4 session training and;
Enjoy ALL the templates and get email feedback on the assignments;
For your ENTIRE sales team at an affordable fixed rate!
“But what if I’m the only one who can attend?”
No worries, you can do a single enrollment for only $375!
Here’s a session by session breakdown
Session 1 How To REALLY Get A Decision Maker’s Attention
- The one phrase that will immediately set you apart from your competitors.
- How to dramatically increase the probability of a decision maker taking your call.
- 5 email tactics your peers are using to stand out. BONUS PDF: 10 email subject lines that lead to MORE opens and MORE responses.
- How to leverage “summer messaging” to stand out while your competitors slack.
- 15 ways your peers are using creativity to get in the door. BONUS PDF with 20+ additional ways you can use creativity to capture a decision maker’s attention.
Session 2 Multi-Channel Prospecting
- 4 LinkedIn tactics EVERY sales reps should leverage.
- 2 ways to create WARM calls instead of cold calls.
- 2 referral sources you’ve completely neglected.
- 5 ways to use snail mail to set yourself apart.
- 2 email tactics that generate appointments.
- BONUS: 50 cold email templates.
- 5 ways to use a “reverse call to action” to create interest.
- How to create a “3 touch mini campaign” and a multi-channel prospecting cadence.
Session 3 Maximizing Account Potential
- The one mistake that hurts your clients and your paycheck!
- A 3 step questioning technique that helps safeguard your accounts, generate more opportunities, testimonials, and referrals.
- How to get the inside track on new opportunities.
- How to get access to additional stakeholders WITHOUT offending your contact.
- How to expand to additional locations, divisions, etc.
- How to add value via ideas, surprises, and resources.
- BONUS PDF: A Stay In Touch Cadence To Help You Stay “Top Of Mind” With Your Clients.
Session 4 Expediting Your Deals
- How to take immediate control of your deals WITHOUT being controlling or manipulative. BONUS PDF: How To Take Immediate Control Of Your Prospect Meetings.
- 8 ways to safeguard your deals and keep them moving forward.
- How to leverage the “theme and variation” tactic.
- How to preempt and respond to obstacles, stalls, and objections.
- 3 tactics to use if you feel you’ve been “ghosted”.
- BONUS PDF: 100 Sample Questions To Ask Your Prospects
Here’s what’s included
- (4) 60 minute, pre-recorded training sessions with over 75 ACTIONABLE tips.
- Worksheets for each session.
- 50 Email templates.
- 5 Bonus PDFs.
- (4) Homework assignments and individualized feedback from Paul Castain.
- FREE 30 minute team call with Paul Castain (when you book your entire team in this program with the special flat rate listed below)
- Access to a secret resource page with additional PDFs, articles, etc.
- Email access to Paul Castain to answer any course related questions.
You’ll get everything sent to your inbox on June 13th. Once you receive the course, feel free to go at your own pace!
What’s The Investment?
$1200 for your entire team or $375 for one enrollment.
The special team pricing ends on June 28th at 5:00 pm EST.
Select either the team or the individual option below. Email me if you’d rather pay by check firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For those enrolling their team in this program, you will receive an email from me once payment is received with further instructions to set up access for your team.
Email me email@example.com or call me directly (631) 455-2455