Close your eyes and count to 1 (sorry, but it’s Sunday morning, and I need to set the bar pretty low).
While you have your eyes closed, I want to you imagine what 2.7 million of something (anything) looks like.
Once you have the visual, now you can begin to understand something.
Every second, 2.7 million emails are sent!
That’s what it boils down to if you take the latest report from Radicati Group and break it down from their daily figures.
Why have millions when you can have a hundred!
Sorry for the bad Austin Powers reference but your sales email actually competes with over 100 emails per day since the average person sends and receives 121 per day.
That’s a lot of noise and worse yet;
You’re competing against all that noise!
So if you’re going to send an email;
Here are 6 ways to write a better one!
Do your homework. A lot of sales reps make the mistake of researching only before a call. Research prior to an email, can help you create a more targeted, meaningful message. A more targeted, meaningful, message helps you stand out, and it helps you get more responses.
Vary the “flavor” of your email. Most sales messages are a variation of “I want to sell you something”. Sending that type of email, regularly, gets you deleted and disregarded.
Flavors to consider: An email asking a question, an email inviting them to an event, webinar, etc, an email where you’re passing along a no strings attached resource, an email introducing your prospect to someone who could buy from them, help them, etc. An email with information that can help underscore YOUR expertise, a team member’s expertise, company smarts.
There’s obviously more, what else can you add to the list to change things up?
Ask yourself “What do I want the recipient to do as a result of reading this?” This will help keep you on point and remind you to have some kind of call to action.
Make it relevant to THEM. Especially the subject line and opening statement. Those are the first two things they are going to scan. Don’t forget that the opening sentence or two shows up in the preview text and the preview text determines whether your email gets opened or disregarded and deleted!
Just in case I didn’t beat the last point up enough;
Redo any opening statement that talks about you and your company and instead, make it about them.
Use “evidence” to solidify your points. Perhaps a statistic? A testimonial? A study? What other types of “evidence”can you use? “Evidence” has this really cool way, of answering the question “Who says so besides you?”
Want to write an AWESOME Cold Email?
I share a ton of email tactics, 10 powerful subject lines, and 35 templates in Session 3 of our my Prospecting Download.
Here’s a quick overview;
Session 1 Cold Calling
- 30 ways to find potential clients who have a higher probability of needing what you sell TODAY.
- How to research quickly and efficiently so it doesn’t become your life’s work.
- 33 ways to approach a potential client.
- Creating a prospecting cadence that maximizes exposure while limiting something experts refer to as “Becoming a pain in the ass”.
Session 2 Cold Calling
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention from “Hello”. I’m also going to send you a template you can IMMEDIATELY apply.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and I might as well say it, OBJECTIONS!
- A 3 step formula for responding to 95% of the objections you get on a regular basis.
- A simple formula to generate, at least, 3 new phone appointments, each week!
- 4 types of voice mails that will capture the recipient’s attention. I’m also going to send you the templates.
Session 3 Email
- 4 ways to get email addresses WITHOUT spending a dime on email lists.
- 50 different types of emails that I’m personally using to get results for my business. Oh, and I’m also going to send you the templates!
- 12 subject line mistakes that you need to avoid. Keep making them and you’re hosed!
- 12 BETTER subject lines that get your email read.
- 12 ways to head off skepticism, doubt and objections.
- One EPIC mistake, just about every sales rep makes, in the first 3 sentences of an email.
- A really simple, 4 step messaging framework that gets results.
- 2 Psychological techniques that work like a charm!
- How to dramatically increase your response rate
Session 4 LinkedIn
- What to say and do, from the moment, you connect with someone. And I’m going to give you the exact templates that I’ve been using!
- How to position yourself apart from your competition.
- How to provide value WITHOUT conditioning a bunch of freeloaders who love to “friendzone” you!
- How to create a referral machine . . .Even with people who’ve never bought from you!
- How to IMMEDIATELY increase your phone appointments each week. Note: My coaching clients average 10 more appointments each week. Your mileage may vary.
- How to dramatically increase your response rates via LinkedIn.
- How to approach someone without coming across as salesy. How do you feel when this happens to you on LinkedIn?
- How to do this all on a tight schedule.
Go at your own pace!
Review each session in its entirety or break each session up into smaller increments. Binge watch them back to back. I won’t tell anyone!
Download it now. Work on the modules at your leisure.
Here’s What You’ll Get;
(4) 90 minute Pre-Recorded Sessions (with over 100 ACTIONABLE ideas to help improve your prospecting efforts!)
(4) Sets of Worksheets.
(1) Opening Statement Template
(1) Objection Buster PDF
(4) Voicemail Templates
(35) Cold Email Templates
(15) LinkedIn Templates
(1) Bonus E-Book
Access To Secret Resource Page With Bonus Content, PDFs, Etc.
What’s The Investment?
THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 30TH AT 5:00 PM EST!
Click HERE or the button below to download this training today!