I designed 5 templates to help with your cold calling efforts.
1 is to help you craft a better dialogue with special attention to the first 8 seconds of your call.
Because that’s when you’re prospect decides is you’re worth listening to further.
The other reason is that MOST sales reps, lead with the wrong stuff during the first 8 seconds.
I have 4 other templates to help WARM up your cold calls via email.
And they’re very different than your typical email.
How do I know?
Because I’ve been using them and getting great results for the last 6 years and;
I’m targeting a no bullsh*t prospect;
Sales reps, sales leaders and business owners.
Would You Like For Me To Send You Those Templates?
All you have to do is join us this Friday for our Cold Calls That ROCK webinar.
Here’s what I’m going to share . . .
- How to research a potential client WITHOUT becoming a full time research analyst.
- 2 ways to get WARM Introductions.
- 5 Email Templates That WARM up a cold call.
- How to craft an objection resistant dialogue that gets their attention in the first 10 seconds.
- How to proactively prevent skepticism, doubt, resistance and, I might as well say it; OBJECTIONS!
- How to respond to typical objections like “Not interested/No need” “Have a supplier/Under contract” “Too busy”.
- How to respond to typical stalls, like “Call me back next month, next year, after the holidays, next millennium etc” “Send me your information” etc.
- A 3 step formula to help you regain control of your calls.
- 4 ways to beat nervousness and call reluctance.
December 1st at 11:30 am EST and don’t worry if you can’t make it that day. Sign up anyway and I’ll send you the webinar replay and all the goodies listed below!
Here’s what you’ll get;
(1) 90 minute webinar
Webinar Replay (In case you can’t make it or you’d just like to go back for more)
5 Email Templates
So if you’d like to bring your phone skills up a notch or three, click HERE to secure your spot!