What can you do to keep your deals moving forward?
Well there’s two ways to look at this;
What you can do during your meetings and;
What you can do BETWEEN meetings.
Let’s focus on the latter.
The time between meetings is a dangerous time for sales reps.
Competitors and stakeholders are whispering in your prospect’s ears and influencing them.
There are a shitton of distractions that place your prospect’s attention elsewhere.
There can be a loss of interest and/or momentum.
That’s why you need to have a solid follow up plan in place and before you even think about saying “Duh”;
Calling to “check in” or to “follow up” to see if a decision has been made, etc;
Isn’t a solid plan, it’s really typical!
Also, if your follow up cadence is too frequent, you run the risk of coming across as desperate with gusts of annoying!
I put together a resource and I believe the title says it all;
Staying In Touch With Prospects WITHOUT Being Annoying, Desperate, or Salesy!
It’s a 60 minute prerecorded webinar where we discuss;
- The 3 Things You Must Do After Each Prospect Meeting.
- The 3 Most Important Things To Reinforce Between Meetings and 15 Ways To Do It. .
- What To Do When Things Get Competitive.
- 5 Things To Do If You Think You’ve Been “Ghosted”.
- A 10 Point Communication Plan (With Templates) To Help You Stay “Top of Mind” and Gently Guide Your Contact From Prospect To Client.
Download it instantly.
What Do You Get?
(1) 60 Minute Training Download With Over 25 Tips and Tactics
Bonus PDF With Stay In Touch Ideas